Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Blackheart Little Giant 1x12" Combo - 5 watts tube

This is a really nice sounding little single-ended combo. It is a simple, 1-12AX7, 1-EL84, 5-watt amp with a full three-band tone stack. It has a sturdy plywood cabinet and a 12" Eminence (Blackheart-branded) speaker that sounds pretty good to my ears. It has been loud enough for me to rehearse rock music with a drummer for the last couple years. I replaced the 12AX7 with a JJ; everything else is stock. I purchased this new, and it will ship in the original packaging with manuals etc.

I have used this for rehearsal and as a backup for the past couple years. It has been in and out of a few trailers, so it has the requisite scratches and tolex dings. There is a little paint worn off the control panel. There are no major flaws, just little signs of wear here and there.

I'd like $150 shipped/PP. I am almost always open to full/partial trade offers, but there is not much I am really looking for right now besides a Turbo Tuner, a booteeky big muff, or components to put a small 4-space rack together.

IMGP1666.jpg

Archived