Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Had a great time on the phone with Paul Hamer today.

Paul rang me up and we had a terrific time talking about the industry, Hamer in particular and lots of silly stuff.

If we all close our eyes and wish hard enough, he may appear soon!

Paul rang me up and we had a terrific time talking about the industry, Hamer in particular and lots of silly stuff.

Great guy indeed.

Would be great to hear some of his stories about Hamer!

2728855925_679857bb51.jpg

wait ~ is that wishing for Paul or someone that just took a shot of Jager? It's hard to tell.

I'm guessing too many peppers in the Thai food, and now there's trouble on the outbound flight.

"Honey? Bring me a Popsicle!"

I am looking forward to hear from him. It is so good to be on this board.

Since Paul & Jol both seem to be free.....maybe they can start a guitar company?

Ummm, I'd guess that would be highly unlikely! :blink:

2728855925_679857bb51.jpg

wait ~ is that wishing for Paul or someone that just took a shot of Jager? It's hard to tell.

I'm guessing too many peppers in the Thai food, and now there's trouble on the outbound flight.

"Honey? Bring me a Popsicle!"

G.E. Smith impression?

Greg: It was nice talking to you. I love reading many of the posts on this web site. Congratulations to all who work so hard to keep it up and running. I was particularly struck by finding a photo on the Hamer Fan Club site of Paul McCartney playing the guitar I built for him. I have been looking for that photo for 23 years so it was great to see it. Anyone know who the photographer is and how to contact him? Paul Hamer

Hi Paul and welcome. I never had the pleasure of working for you as I joined up after you left. I was wondering if you ever see or talk to any of the guys like Curtis, Bill Thome, Steve Ward, Mike Caouette, etc?

Greg: It was nice talking to you. I love reading many of the posts on this web site. Congratulations to all who work so hard to keep it up and running. I was particularly struck by finding a photo on the Hamer Fan Club site of Paul McCartney playing the guitar I built for him. I have been looking for that photo for 23 years so it was great to see it. Anyone know who the photographer is and how to contact him? Paul Hamer

Hi Paul-Nice to "meet" you!

Seeing McCartney tomorrow. :blink:

Archived