Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Had a great time on the phone with Paul Hamer today.

Welcome aboard, Paul. It seems weird to post that, but . . .

None the less, it's long overdue I suppose

So glad to have you aboard Paul!

I use to live on Prairie just south of Central in the early 2000's. Cool to think I was so close to the original home of Hamer Guitars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg: It was nice talking to you. I love reading many of the posts on this web site. Congratulations to all who work so hard to keep it up and running. I was particularly struck by finding a photo on the Hamer Fan Club site of Paul McCartney playing the guitar I built for him. I have been looking for that photo for 23 years so it was great to see it. Anyone know who the photographer is and how to contact him? Paul Hamer

Well...howdy. Glad to have you join us. :blink:

So great to have you here Paul. Sam Moss (dealer in NC) introduced me to your guitars in 1983. I got this from you after my first Hamer purchase. That meant a lot to a 12 year old kid!

PaulHamernote.jpg

Welccome back, stranger~

:blink:

Welcome Paul !!!

I'm sure you have some stories that would absolutely enthrall the whole HFC.

I used to have one of those Paul Hamer autographed letters with my Blitz I bought back in '84. The

guy I sold it to was ADAMANT about me throwing it in the deal, or I'd still have it. :blink:

Paul Hamer .... RAWK!

Ah.......NOW we're getting somewhere.

Without a doubt, Uncle Paul has had a huge impact on all of our lives, and I am particularly pleased to be able to thank the man in person. Rarely do we get such a chance in life.

Thank you, Paul, for everything.

So great to have you join us, Paul. Thanks for starting a company that all of us on this board love, and for making some great guitars!

Wow - Paul Hamer! :blink:

Great to have you on the forum.

(I spoke to you MANY years ago at the Frankfurt music trade fair in Germany.

You probably remember me............. :blink: )

WOW!!....how VERY cool is this?

Hey Ted...isn't this sort of like owning a perfect condition '55 Ford Thunderbird for years, but missing just one original part that was near impossible to find....and then one day you find it?

The HFC seems finally "complete."

Welcome Paul!

WOW!!....how VERY cool is this?

Hey Ted...isn't this sort of like owning a perfect condition '55 Ford Thunderbird for years, but missing just one original part that was near impossible to find....and then one day you find it?

The HFC seems finally "complete."

Welcome Paul!

It is still just sinking in. My Hamers just seemed to have been added that Extra Mojo!

Welcome Aboard Paul. I see you have been a member for awhile but I for one missed it.

First and foremost, thanks to you for going to Woodstock! :blink: I read it's partly because of that event in your life, I'm lucky to own several Hamers including 5 pre '81s including Standards 0076 and 0189. Been a Hamer fan since early '78 and an owner since '82. Life Is Good! Thanks for making today just that better by joining in. Hope to read more from you.

Thanks Greg for helping this to happen. :blink:

Greetings, Mr. Paul! It is a true honor and a privilege! Hamer is a large part of my little herd of guitars, and i see no chance of that changing...

I think Paul needs a good HFC party, what say the gang?

HELL YA, I'M IN!

place? date?

Yes, count me in. I'll find a way to get there...

Welcome Paul and "howdy" from the Great White North!

Yea we love Hamers up here too! Mostly because of the hockey stick shaped heads. :blink:

I was a little down about the FMIC monster swallowing Hamer and then Jol but I'm seeing good things in the future for Hamer USA.

Archived