Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Its a sickness I tell ya

G Man

So, I got my first Hamer a few weeks ago. Some of you may have seen my post where I sent my Phantom Custom down to BCR Greg to make it right. It is now my favorite guitar by far, and I knew I had found grail that noone else knows about. Well, sure enough, sold off a guitar today and am now waiting for my second Hamer. Some of you may have seen the eclipse for sale on TGP. Well, it should be mine within the next week or so. Can't wait. I am a Martin player first and foremost, and these Hamer's seem like the same deal to me, a loyal following of the people in the know who spend all of their extra cash on that next gotta have piece. Anyway, will post pics when it gets here.

Have a great weekend all,

Greg

Yea Hamers are nice, but Chaparrals kind of suck. Headstocks snap off like nothing and overall quality issues. I'd recommend staying away from Chaps...

:blink:

Yea Hamers are nice, but Chaparrals kind of suck. Headstocks snap off like nothing and overall quality issues. I'd recommend staying away from Chaps...

If you don't like them, send them to me. I use them as decorations in my basement. I'll give you $50 bucks for each one you send me.

I'm not worried about the chaps, not really into the whole shredder thing anywhoo. However, I can see something in the single cut style making its way to me at some point in the future.

If you don't like them, send them to me. I use them as decorations in my basement. I'll give you $50 bucks for each one you send me.

Um, I don't have any. Just sayin' !

LOL. I'm working on a way to post pic's... I've got a white one with bevels, dots and boomerangs. Just awful! ; )

LOL. I'm working on a way to post pic's... I've got a white one with bevels, dots and boomerangs. Just awful! ; )

Well shiiiiiit .... ah this is too easy! No jokes!

www.photobucket.com is your ticket to post us a pic of that chap you're going to sell to me.

Simply upload a picture, and when your finished, you'll get a mouse-over menu that looks like this:

photobucketcopy.jpg

Simply copy the link I have highlighted in Red called the IMG Code and paste it right into your forum message.

The link may look something like this:

[img ]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv117/dkc1657/Misc/photobucketcopy.jpg

And once you get a little better at it, you might choose to resize your image to 640 or 1024 wide for us too... it fits most notebook screens nicely. You'd do this before you copy the IMG code...

Hope this helps!

Well shiiiiiit .... ah this is too easy! No jokes!

www.photobucket.com is your ticket to post us a pic of that chap you're going to sell to me.

Simply upload a picture, and when your finished, you'll get a mouse-over menu that looks like this:

photobucketcopy.jpg

Simply copy the link I have highlighted in Red called the IMG Code and paste it right into your forum message.

The link may look something like this:

[img ]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv117/dkc1657/Misc/photobucketcopy.jpg

And once you get a little better at it, you might choose to resize your image to 640 or 1024 wide for us too... it fits most notebook screens nicely. You'd do this before you copy the IMG code...

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Chap! Here's a look at my friendless weirdo guitar.

008_5A_2.jpg

Archived