1-off radio station and Hamer promo...from 1980

80airSunbursta.jpg

80airSunburstc.jpg

80airSunburstb.jpg

And forsale in another thread...

:)

Custom order with a Humbucker & P-90 Combo

hamer_arch_01.jpg

This guitar should be a stock Hamer model + a with Sustain Block!!!!!

We should throw in a Triple Coil in the bridge. That would be a cool HFC RUN! I would like mine in Silver Sparkle Please.

*That* would be cool. A limited HFC run, but in custom colors to make them even more limited.

Sustain block + triple @ bridge + P90 @ neck + crowns = count me in :)

I'm leaning towards red, though i don't know why...

hamer_arch_01.jpg

We should throw in a Triple Coil in the bridge. That would be a cool HFC RUN! I would like mine in Silver Sparkle Please.

*That* would be cool. A limited HFC run, but in custom colors to make them even more limited.

Would we want maple tops or All Mahogany and Ebony Boards?

hamer_arch_01.jpg

Count me in - EXACTLY the specs I was thinking! Needs a big neck for us old guys. I want a gold top... no, make that BCR Burst... no, that trans-sparkly orange - top only... What would it cost?

Edited to add - and a THREE position switch for the triple coil (not just a two-pos like my A5 had).

'82 Sunburst in black with original TOM, has had a Bigsby. May be for sale soon. The neck is too thin for me, like a Special. I've had it since 2001 and played it a lot when I first got it.

HamerSunburst25845.jpg

Yes. :)

Seriously, Ebony fer me. As far as to maple top or not, i'll leave that to the tone junkies to decide. Frankly, i have enough maple topped guitars, it would be nice to have an all-hawg to have something a little different.

hamer_arch_01.jpg

Count me in - EXACTLY the specs I was thinking! Needs a big neck for us old guys. I want a gold top... no, make that BCR Burst... no, that trans-sparkly orange - top only... What would it cost?

Edited to add - and a THREE position switch for the triple coil (not just a two-pos like my A5 had).

Yep, pretty much the electraglide without the standard headstock. If I could come up with the funds I'd buy one of those. Gold top with cream pickups would be the ticket for me I think.

Seriously, Ebony fer me. As far as to maple top or not, i'll leave that to the tone junkies to decide. Frankly, i have enough maple topped guitars, it would be nice to have an all-hawg to have something a little different.

hamer_arch_01.jpg

Sustain block + triple @ bridge + P90 @ neck + crowns = count me in :P

Yep, pretty much the electraglide without the standard headstock. If I could come up with the funds I'd buy one of those. Gold top with cream pickups would be the ticket for me I think.

Damn a Gold Top....Thats Brilliant!

My thought on the switching is either the 5 way rotary or a 3 way switch for the Bridge and a push/ pull to bypass to the P90. The 5way is the cheaper route and you can always change it later.

hamer_arch_01.jpg

i'd vote for everything except a triple in the bridge position... i think should be a regular humbucker... just like in the picture.

Not of collector value, but truly unique in several ways. Paying tribute to the alder body of this MIK Standard, this one has true hand wound 1966 replica strat type pickups under P90 hats. Electronics was changed to military grade 250k pots plus an original 1960s capacitor. It nails excellent strat sound. The missing strat typical middle pickup is outweighed by the 5-way rotary switch offerings: standard parallel bridge, neck-bridge, neck switching plus two series wirings, both in-line and bridge reverse. Schaller LP tremolo and Sperzel lockings complete the picture.

krOO3tT1XyItnekpJz65YYBVI.jpg

6 possibly on board....This could be good. :P

Should we start a new thread?

Damn a Gold Top....Thats Brilliant!

My thought on the switching is either the 5 way rotary or a 3 way switch for the Bridge and a push/ pull to bypass to the P90. The 5way is the cheaper route and you can always change it later.

Personally, no love for the rotary switch. I like the control layout of the Electraglide (with the aforementioned difference: three-way on the triple coil).

No PRS top for me, thanks - if it's maple I'd want a rather plain looking maple, but all hog sounds great. I could live with ebony, but I'd probably prefer rosewood just because...

Now that I've thought about it, I seem to be trying to incorporate everything I loved about both of the two Hamers I've owned and leave out the reasons I sold them.

Pickups?

I would guess with past custom order I have done. The list for this would be about 4600-4800 area. Taking a stock Studio GT & moding it.

You might get a bit of a price break if you got 6 or more ordered up.

Anyone think they'd entertain building the Firebird style again? .... before I order a Gibby CS model?

earthen_TD.jpg

Earthen Maple Tally~ Sorta rare~

Archived