Hamer Fan Club Message Center

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want thos PL VooDoos............First dibs on them bro. Let me know what your gonna do with them.

Might want to check w/ Bubs. I'm buying the guitar sans pickups.

Thanks for the interest Gary. For now in case anyone is interested i'm going to keep them. Really the best set of Paf's i've heard next to the Gregwinds and this old SD 59 Set that I have. They are all different but great in there own way.

Only one left on this thread, not too mention that you'll probly never see another Zandard FS.

06 Zandard Nuff Said... $2500 Plus Actual Shipping US (Standards are just to freaking big to ship EUR Sorry) I will not take any less for this one.

What am I keeping The Koa Studio, 79 Standard, 77 Sunburst. Everthing else is on the board or sold already. Thanks for looking, please ask question's Via PM or Email

103_1658.jpg

That is one spectacular guitar! PM sent..

Michael

Pics do not do that guitar justice.

I've got more pictures and I can take more pictures apon request. Vector was pulled from the add because I have a serious case of sellers remorse on that one, but I do have a buyer that is awaiting for me to stop crying about. :lol:

So...how big would a shipping box for a standard be so you feel like you can't ship to Allemagne???

Beautiful guitar!!!

20x8x50, I went with the bigger box's when I bought them to make sure I could get padding all the way around. If it works for some of the Euro's i'm game.

So...how big would a shipping box for a standard be so you feel like you can't ship to Allemagne???

Beautiful guitar!!!

Buy a real value before the Euro crashes. :lol:

I still kick myself in the A## for not buying that Tortoise Standard from Jacksons' in Australia for $1990 shipped to my door.

I played that one last year (if it's the same one). It felt and sounded great, but it was already sold - sorry bubs !

I still kick myself in the A## for not buying that Tortoise Standard from Jacksons' in Australia for $1990 shipped to my door.

I played that one last year (if it's the same one). It felt and sounded great, but it was already sold - sorry bubs !

It sold 4 days after I passed. They took that guitar and other to a Guitar Show and it sold that weekend.

The Studio lands at the beach on Friday. Now, I'm trying to find a way to get the Zandard. It's a longshot, but you never know. And I won't be making offers. The standing price is just fine.

Pretty easy shipping once I found the correct depot. :lol:

The Studio is here. The Wolftone Dr. Vintage Double Whites are in. I'm guessing Bubs is a master of understatement. This guitar is amazing. Thank you, my friend.

I'm really not sure how the Zandard is hanging around this long. If it hangs around much longer, it'll be a Floridian.

The Studio is here. The Wolftone Dr. Vintage Double Whites are in. I'm guessing Bubs is a master of understatement. This guitar is amazing. Thank you, my friend.

I'm really not sure how the Zandard is hanging around this long. If it hangs around much longer, it'll be a Floridian.

Well my non guitar friends ask me, "How do you buy a guitar over the Internet and know it sounds good?". Well first I buy Hamers, second I can just tell the second I lay eyes on a guitar sometimes. "This one is going to be good." :lol:

When I went on the hunt for a Studio that one dropped in my lap by shear karma. Its badass for sure. The Zandard is awsome, loud acousticly, sustains for days.

I was pulling my pups out and I said to myself, "A cream toggle tip would look good on this one". Looks great and i'm glad it went to a good home.

Now someone buy this Zandard from me. I'm 3 guitars away from my goal!

Zandard $2500.00

Miller 12 $1500.00

Phantom $700.00

Plus Shipping. I except Paypal but a M/O or Cashiers Check is cheaper for both partys.

Archived