Hamer Fan Club Message Center

We're underway

It was a nice, relaxed evening with lots of laughs and a little bit of music and a lost/found phone with a MN camouflage duck ring-tone. Tricky!

Can't wait for tomorrow. We'll be cooking all day, so if you want to drop in early, give me a call and do it!

Sorry, I didn't take any pics, but rest assured there will be plenty tomorrow.

I should be able to drop by for a while this evening. We're doing 2 shows at the Famous Dave's Ribs and Blues Fest tomorrow in downtown MPLS tomorrow so I (realistically) won't be able to make the jam tomorrow. :lol:

Have fun guys and rip it up!

My liver hurts just thinking about it. Have a blast-wish I could join y'all.

Wow, I sure do have some talented friends!

I made it to bed before 3:30 last night after mopping the floors (whew, lots of spillage last night...it was a good one!), and I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee, so I'm finally ready to post a few pics of the action.

4321JeffVonnie.jpg

Jeff and Vonnie strike the classic 4-3-2-1 Club Pilgrimage pose while the gator simmers inside.

MikeV.jpg

Put that thing DOWN! You're going to put someone's eye out!

MadManMike's stunning V.

Tombo.jpg

Tombo kicks the party into high gear with that very cool little Savage amp.

EricScottJeffro.jpg

Eric, Scott and Jeff rock it out.

KaiPaul.jpg

Everybody loves a boy band! Nephew Paul and his buddy Kai kicked some A last night.

What a great time and some KICKIN' jams........and we're still just getting warmed up for tonite!!!!

I can sure see some winter trips to Cajun Country in my future......and I got my hookup for gator sausage locked down!!!!

Eric.jpg

Once again, Eric wins the best hair contest.

JeffHair.jpg

Not to be outdone, Jeffro's lame hair attempt somehow nets him the 1st runnerup sash.

And now, back to my regularly scheduled cleaning chores.

If anyone wants to stop by to hang out this afternoon, Eric will be here soon, and when the Cajun Bus arrives a little later, we'll probably grill up that catfish that Ray left us and smother it with his crawfish marianne. Mmmmm.

If anyone wants to stop by to hang out this afternoon, Eric will be here soon, and when the Cajun Bus arrives a little later, we'll probably grill up that catfish that Ray left us and smother it with his crawfish marianne. Mmmmm.

Hmmm, the wife & daughter just got back from their kickboxing classes :lol: and modified my plans for me :lol: . I gotta toe the line or they'll make mincemeat of me in my current state :lol:

I'll be out a little later...keep the catfish warm!

Thanks, Bruce, for opening up your home to our abuses (of property AND neighborhood sensibilities).

Oh, and that dark beer spill on the downstairs rug was all me :lol: ) Sorry!

Looking forward to this evening and only wish it were sunny so's I could hop on the HD and drop in for some catfish and crawdads. I missed the eats last night (couldn't find the damn rice for the life of me).

I very much enjoyed hearing all the inspired jamming last night. There were some fine players in attendance and it bodes well for the bigger shew to come.

Sooner,

Z

Back home safe and cozy in my own shack, I have to say I very much enjoyed the fun and games at the Show tonight.

Thanks Bruce for making it fly, and to Ted for, well, the HFC. I wish I would have bought you a Satchurator, too.

(Cool move BTW :lol:)

Reeshard and Vonnie, what can I say?! You folks know how to take it to the next level, and I swear my guitars are still ringing and will likely expect to be handled in a different manner after the spanking you put on them, brother!

Good to meet Mad Man MIke as well.

Good venue, great gathering; the lore of the HFC continues to grow. Bubs, what up?? We missed you.

G'night!

Sled Dogs:

My man Jaffer on the vintage Cruise, Regmo on drums, Brother E on invisible Daytona.

HFC004.jpg

mini bike getting their collective bolt-on on:

HFC005.jpg

HFC006.jpg

Good times had by yours truly :lol: .

Thanks again, people!

HFC003.jpg

Z

WOW!

Freebird !!

Hah, those young party boys didn't know what they were in for when they requested Free Bird. Eric and Jeff tore it up. What a night.

I've got no decent pics of last night, but I'm sure some will surface.

The HFC is the best.

Well, I'm alive & moving(kinda).

What a great time..... I'm speechless.

I DID take a load of pics with Vonnie's camera, I'm sure they will surface after the Cajun couple finish up their trip by laying waste to Chicago tonite.

SOOO many people tore it up last nite and its all just a big blur to me now.......

FREEBIRD? WTF!!!! don't yell it out unless ya really want it cuz-

Jeffro is INSANE....he'll do it, He DID do it. I may never recover :lol::lol:

Archived