Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Chord Chart Emergency

Guest JackButler

Guest JackButler

Anyone out there know the chords or have a chart for "At Last" by Etta James?!?!?

I'm in the middle of transcribing and learning 5 songs for tomorrow night and now I get a call for this one as well!

Thanks!

Something like this ought to get you by

In

|F F/A |Bb B0 |F/C D-7 |Db7 C7 |

verse

|FM7 D-7 |G-7 C7 |FM7 D-7 |G-7 C7 |

|FM7 D-7 |G-7 C7 |FM7 D-7 |Db7 C7 |

verse

|FM7 D-7 |G-7 C7 |F Bb |F Gb0 |

bridge

|G-7 C7 |FM7 D-7 |B-7 E7 |A-7 D7 |

|D-7 G7 |CM7 A-7 |D-7 G7 |G-7 C7 |

verse

|FM7 D-7 |G-7 C7 |FM7 D-7 |Db7 C7 |

Guest JackButler

Mr Happy THANK YOU SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT BRIDGE THING!!!!!!1 I just couldn't wrap my head around it..

I got a call to "Satriani-ize" a vocal line for a tune on live tv tomorrow and learn 4 other songs and then this wedding party calls at the last possible minute and wants me to play this on the fly tonight..not to mention my 3 other gigs this weekend, kids' homework, laundry, girlfriend....blah blah blah...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you Bro'!!!!!!!!!!

they just called back wanted to add a Patsy Cline tune and I just had to waive adding another song off! LOL!

I think I have an official Nashville chart for Crazy if you need it.

I have a chord chart for At Last if you still need that too.

I don't miss the wedding band stuff, though both are fantastic songs when sung well.

Guest JackButler

Thanks David! The Patsy song they wanted was True Love..

I just am not that familiar with the song to being with and it was really cutting it close to learn the Etta James piece.... its just me and the girlfriend and my guitar..thankfully the girlfriend can wail vocally on just about anything in the soulful female genre..so all I have to do is moan the blues and scream the rock/party stuff..lol.

I've done a couple of funerals this week too...but this one literally called at lunch for an engagement tonight! Friends! sheesh! LOL!

Isn't this working musician thing supposed to be all about fun and chicks and buckets of money?!?!? LOL!

God Bless guys!

Again Thank you!!!!!

Guest JackButler

Peso,

That would be it.. that was the only thing I could find..the Eva Cassidy version and the folks that called were specifically wanting the Etta James version..never having heard the Cassidy version..I didn't want to take a chance on botching things up..even though they called extremely late..the things in like 2 hours now! LOL!

Thanks Bro'!

Archived