Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's that I see in the mail room?

so if you whip out a guitar at work are you immediately surrounded by fawning lingerie clad playmates?

Nah, probably hairy-pitted, patchouli-smelling hippie chicks like usual.

Although last week I interviewed a trial lawyer from Alabama who's appearing naked in the pay site this weekend and she said she's into jam bands, so who knows?

so if you whip out a guitar at work are you immediately surrounded by fawning lingerie clad playmates?

Although last week I interviewed a trial lawyer from Alabama who's appearing naked in the pay site this weekend and she said she's into jam bands, so who knows?

Southern girl? Into Rock n' Roll? Bad enough.

She's a liti-gator on top of that? Trouble.

Almost never see those in bursts, and that's a gorgeous hunk of maple on there.

Nice.

Almost never see those in bursts

Any idea how many Mirages have this finish? This is the first one I've ever seen, in person or otherwise. And it's much darker in person. The red on the edges is almost brown, resulting in a faux tobacco burst. Love it!

I've never seen another one (that I can recall) in that vintagey-59 burst. I have seen two in a dark, 2 tone Tobacco/Sienna Burst and one in an Amber-ish burst.

Pretty much all the others have been Koa, Vintage Natural, Kool Blue, Red Trans, with the oddball Salmon Blush and Black every now and then. Definitely not a lot out there in sunbursts.

I used to search for them every day at one point, I've never seen that finish before, and like Chris said, the other bursts are pretty damn rare. If it's not one of a kind it's one of very few, I LOVE it, way to go big guy!

Great score MCChris! I ever thought the Mirage series lived far to short. On the other hand it makes them even more sought after.

When you do the "interview" remember that they don't like 'winkies'

Excellent!

When are you bringing it over for a pickup swap?

Excellent!

When are you bringing it over for a pickup swap?

Next Saturday, of course. Bring your soldering iron.

Got any Rios laying around that you're not using?

Archived