Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC Pick Orders

cmatthes

We've been patient, but finally got things going with our supplier on the HFC picks. I'll post the final details here tonight, but we're rolling on these starting NOW.

We have several sizes, shapes, colors and pick material available, but all have that same great HFC logo. We'll be offering in packages of 10, and unlike the demo shown below (mixed bag, and there actually aren't 10 picks in that photo), each package will be the same color/gauge and will be $6.50 each for 351 shapes, $7.00 each for the 346. This will include regular USPS to US destinations. Orders out of the US will be higher, price depends on location.

HFCLogopicks1.jpg

Off the top of my head (I'll correct if mistaken later), we will be offering:

Celluloid:

351 (standard shape)

Medium - White and Black

Heavy - Yellow and Purple Pearloid

346 (rounded triangle)

Medium - Tortoiseshell

Heavy - Black

Tortex:

351 (standard shape)

Medium - Black

Heavy - Green

I am also placing an order in the next week for Extra Heavy in either Tortex or Celluloid, depending on which version people want more. I can also do a run of Thin gauge if there's sufficient demand, but when we did the initial polling last year, nobody wanted those so they missed the initial cut.

I'll get some actual pictures of the actual picks up later on.

Please email me at: chris at hamerfanclub dot com with any questions or orders (this is not the PayPal address, by the way).

Thanks!

I've been using the black Delrin (Tortex) mediums from the test shot-love 'em!

Eagerly awaiting pics. I'll be getting a bag or 2 of whatever's closest to a Jazz III.

-Austin

Austin - I believe those are called a #551 shape - those are smaller than a standard #351 and come to more of a point. I can see if we can get those done, and will let you know. Not sure if we'll incur additional charges to get the logo to fit on there, and we may have more limited choice of colors, but I'll check.

Eagerly awaiting pics. I'll be getting a bag or 2 of whatever's closest to a Jazz III.

-Austin

Austin - I believe those are called a #551 shape - those are smaller than a standard #351 and come to more of a point. I can see if we can get those done, and will let you know. Not sure if we'll incur additional charges to get the logo to fit on there, and we may have more limited choice of colors, but I'll check.

If the Jazz III works out count me in for a few packages :D ...maybe even in Ultex

Just shoot me an email - it'll be easier to track than doing the orders here. I'll also reply with the payment info too:

PayPal, Personal Check or USPS Money Order acceptable in US

PayPal only outside.

Thanks!

-Austin

If the Jazz III works out count me in for a few packages :D ...maybe even in Ultex

I thought the Jazz III was made out of Ultex. Is that incorrect? Anyway, I'm in. I can always use more pics.

I wonder if an ultex run would garner some orders.

-Austin

Count me in as well. I use those Jazz III's and I love 'em. Hard to go back to those big old log sized picks...

Yellow pearloid. Yum.

Actually, that's Solid Yellow (like the Fender stock) and Purple pearloid. The yellow isn't actually pearloid - I'll put some pics up later on tonight.

WHAT?

No Sharkfin???

:P

Any interest in a run of 358 (fender jazz teardrop) in medium?

Mark

ps: holoskull finish too?

:D

waiting for pics... :D

Sorry - we had some really nasty storms and flooding yesterday that took our power out. Just got it back a few minutes ago after 24+ hours.

Will get something up soon, hopefully by tonight.

Thanks for your patience...

UPDATE:

1. Thin picks - there are some coming! Sorry for the confusion. They are .60mms (like a Dunlop Thin) and will be orange Tortex.

2. If ordering the HEAVY CELLULOID picks, please specify if you want the Purple Pearloid or the Opaque Yellow.

3. It looks like we have enough interest in doing a run of the #355 picks. They will either be done in white or tortoiseshell celluloid (nothing else is available right now), and I need to get the pricing back from our supplier, since they will require additional charges and work to get our logo to fit. Details to follow on those, probably some time next week...

4. We are also waiting on the Tortex Extra Heavies. They are 1.14mm and will be identical to the purple Dunlop stock.

I'll be online later tonight and will hopefully be able to upload the pics then, which should help eliminate confusion. I'll also be able to respond to all the emails later on as well.

Thanks again for your patience - this storm caught me at a bad time for this stuff! :D

UPDATE:

1. Thin picks - there are some coming! Sorry for the confusion. They are .60mms (like a Dunlop Thin) and will be orange Tortex.

2. If ordering the HEAVY CELLULOID picks, please specify if you want the Purple Pearloid or the Opaque Yellow.

3. It looks like we have enough interest in doing a run of the #355 picks. They will either be done in white or tortoiseshell celluloid (nothing else is available right now), and I need to get the pricing back from our supplier, since they will require additional charges and work to get our logo to fit. Details to follow on those, probably some time next week...

4. We are also waiting on the Tortex Extra Heavies. They are 1.14mm and will be identical to the purple Dunlop stock.

I'll be online later tonight and will hopefully be able to upload the pics then, which should help eliminate confusion. I'll also be able to respond to all the emails later on as well.

Thanks again for your patience - this storm caught me at a bad time for this stuff! :P

Cool. :D

Archived