Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC Pick Orders

cmatthes

The response has been really fantastic - so much so, that we're already restocking several varieties.

I'm still limited with a remote connection for the next few days, but will respond to emails with the PayPal address (I'd prefer to not post here) as soon as possible. The BlackBerry just isn't cutting it!

In the meantime, here's what is shipping out first:

HFCPickoptions10.jpg

I've got the Tortex Extra Heavies (Purple) and the Tortex Thins (Orange) on order, and expect them within the week.

I'll need to reorder the heavy Purple Pearloid celluloid, as we blew right through those.

Thanks much.

Did you get my email?

I'd like a set of the medium and a set of the heavy.

346 (rounded triangle)

Medium - Tortoiseshell

Heavy - Black

Thanks

im not one to sound picky or ask for something not available, but I love the purple, however i play a thinner pick. The ones closest to a .60 in purple would be my ultimate.

Do you have any pics of the orange? If we dont have a paypal account, should we just arrange to send you a check or money order,etc.?

Please e mail me, or ill pm you if i dont hear from you soon

thanks, picks look great!!! makes me feel like we belong to some sort of fan club or something.....

I've had limited email access all week since I've been out of town, so am trying to work through a third party email provider. I'm back in town tonight to get anybody I may have missed.

Thanks!

HFCPicksXHTh.jpg

The Extra Heavy and Thin Tortex above.

To everybody who sent me PMs instead of emails - unfortunately, my Inbox got totally filled up, so I am sure I missed some of you. Please send me an email to:

chris at hamerfanclub dot com

Thanks!

Thanks, Shawn - a big batch went out today, and more are headed out tomorrow.

I'm also reordering a few that we sold out of quickly, so will have them back in stock over the next week or so.

Let me know here in this thread if there is still interest in ordering #551 shape (like a Jazz III, but in Celluloid) pick, and I'll check it out. Those require considerably more $$ up front on my end, but if there's enough demand to justify it, let's talk...

HFCPick551whitecelluloid.jpg

This is the #551 Shape - we can get it in white celluloid or tortoiseshell only right now (no Tortex, sorry!).

UPDATE:

1. Thin picks - there are some coming! Sorry for the confusion. They are .60mms (like a Dunlop Thin) and will be orange Tortex.

2. If ordering the HEAVY CELLULOID picks, please specify if you want the Purple Pearloid or the Opaque Yellow.

3. It looks like we have enough interest in doing a run of the #355 picks. They will either be done in white or tortoiseshell celluloid (nothing else is available right now), and I need to get the pricing back from our supplier, since they will require additional charges and work to get our logo to fit. Details to follow on those, probably some time next week...

4. We are also waiting on the Tortex Extra Heavies. They are 1.14mm and will be identical to the purple Dunlop stock.

I'll be online later tonight and will hopefully be able to upload the pics then, which should help eliminate confusion. I'll also be able to respond to all the emails later on as well.

Thanks again for your patience - this storm caught me at a bad time for this stuff! :lol:

Cool. :(

paypal sent, thanks!

HFCPick551whitecelluloid.jpg

This is the #551 Shape - we can get it in white celluloid or tortoiseshell only right now (no Tortex, sorry!).

White celluloid, extra heavy would be fine by me. How many do I have to order?

-Austin

Email sent.

I'm not sure if I ordered what can actually be had, so check back with me.

Curt:

Right now, we have the following available:

Tortex 351 Shape - $6.50 per pkg

* Thin (.60mm) Orange

* Med (.73mm) Black

* Heavy (.88mm) Green

* Xtra Heavy (1.14mm) Purple (re-ordered)

Celluloid 351 Shape - $6.50 per pkg

* Med White (re-ordered)

* Med Black (re-ordered)

* Heavy Purple Pearloid (re-ordered)

* Heavy Yellow

Celluloid 346 (Rounded Triangle) Shape - $7.00 per pkg

* Med Tortoiseshell (re-ordered)

* Heavy Black

The ones I have reordered are either in very low supply or out. Those should be back in stock within a week.

Depending on how things go in the next week or so, we will likely try an order of the #551 (Jazz III, smaller, pointier shape) in white celluloid in 2 thicknesses.

Thanks!

Archived