Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC Pick Orders

cmatthes

Got mine in the mail today (that was fast!) Thanks again for doing this very cool thing :(

Mark

Great to hear. That's almost faster than if I had driven to your house! :lol:

Chris ,

I emailed you when this was first posted but didn't get a reply. Do you still have picks left? Thanks,

Gary

Gary - we sure do. I apologize if I missed anybody's email last week. I was working from a Blackberry while on vacation and had my share of issues with replies!

I just reordered more picks this week, so we should be good. Shoot me an email: chris at hamerfanclub dot com, and I'll get you all the details.

Thanks!

Chris ,

I emailed you when this was first posted but didn't get a reply. Do you still have picks left? Thanks,

Gary

Gary - we sure do. I apologize if I missed anybody's email last week. I was working from a Blackberry while on vacation and had my share of issues with replies!

I just reordered more picks this week, so we should be good. Shoot me an email: chris at hamerfanclub dot com, and I'll get you all the details.

Thanks!

Email sent.

gws

Mine "arrived" today....as in they're in San Diego.

USPS informs me they're being held for an additional $0.44 ransom. Might wanna lick another stamp for any future batches shipping to the West coast :(

*this really just means mine are better cause they were the most expensive...or is that only applicable to Gibson picks?

Mine "arrived" today....as in they're in San Diego.

USPS informs me they're being held for an additional $0.44 ransom. Might wanna lick another stamp for any future batches shipping to the West coast :(

*this really just means mine are better cause they were the most expensive...or is that only applicable to Gibson picks?

Sorry about that! I used the postal scale to get the weights/postage for the ones I didn't actually take to the window. I figured that would be correct, but guess not. I'd rather go too heavy on postage than too light.

Mine arrived as well, excellent service :lol: These have picks totally cured my GAS for a Dumble :(

ArnieZ

I am TOTALLY stealing that line, Arnie - that's pure marketing genius!

I got mine on Saturday. Thanks!

I swear I can now play faster, strum harder, and leap tall buildings in a single bound.....

Don't forget that they also cure your Dumble G.A.S. too!

:(

Archived