Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC Pick Orders

cmatthes

Just dropped your order off at the USPS lobby. Enjoy!

My Post Office has lobby access after hours and on Sundays. It'll go out in the AM mail on Monday.

Enjoy!

Any updates on the latest shipment? :lol:

First half arrived this afternoon, the rest comes tomorrow morning. I would have put all the orders together tonight, but had a rehearsal until midnight. I'm a little beat!

They'll all go out before the end of the week.

Thanks for your patience!

My picks are awesome, btw.

I seem to be playing with more clarity and precision, too.

And my wife came back, my mom got out of jail, and I got promoted at work!

I cannot recommend these picks enough.

Just sent packages to Lithuania and Germany this morning...

We still have a good selection in stock but are running low on a few styles, if you missed the boat on the earlier orders.

Feel free to email any time...

Picks arrived last week already. I couldn't believe it made that fast over the pond. Many thanks Chris.

I got my green tortex picks a few weeks ago. My wife thought that the handwriting on the envelpe was "sophisticated", (perhaps she meant "girlie"). Nice handwriting none the less...

I swear that these green tortex picks gives me better tone. It is like taking a blanket from the amp. (I have not been this pleased with one single upgrade since I installed my Schablottnick pickups).

Seriously folks, if you want better tone, NOS Mullards or an expensive boutiqe pedal is not the way to go. It's much easier, and cheaper, to just get a set of HFC picks. Nothing will improve your tone MORE.

Couldn't agree more!

Well, except that the handwriting is just simple block printing, wouldn't remotely call it "girlie"!! :lol:

We still have a great selection left if anybody missed the boat on the orders the first time around. Just shoot me an email through the board, or to chris at hamerfanclub dot com.

The print makes them look so nice that I hesitate to use them, actually.

Any help available to come around this problem? I want to play better. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!!

Got my picks today (Oct 18)! The envelope was postmarked the 13th so that was _really_ fast delivery!!

Thanks again Chris!

(Also, thanks for the two bonus picks - orange and tort!)

Archived