Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC Pick Orders

cmatthes

Yes!!

Got my picks today (Oct 18)! The envelope was postmarked the 13th so that was _really_ fast delivery!!

Thanks again Chris!

(Also, thanks for the two bonus picks - orange and tort!)

Glad they got there!

We still have a great selection available if anybody missed the boat the first time around. I'll post some updated pics (of the picks) soon.

There are also a VERY limited supply of the souvenir pick run we did for the Chicago Jam last weekend if anybody still wanted those.

• 1 year later...

Since this thread has popped up again this is as good a time as any to bring this up.

Is it possible Hamer/Fender would grant permission to do a limited run of reproduction "Ultimate" T-shirts? They could ask for a $1 licensing fee or something like that. Surely there are enough of us who would buy something like that.

There is apparently no more of the checkerboard pattern cotton material left anywhere in the world! We've been trying to track that down for well over a decade here, and no dice.

I'm sure that if we could find a manufacturer who could do it properly (it would have to be 100% right, or no point in doing it at all), then we could see about going forward, but to my knowledge, nobody has gotten that far with this "project" yet.

If somebody finds that or can con a strap maker into doing those, I'm all ears...

sign me up for a couple of new T-shirts,,, mine are starting to look a little raggedy

+1

I mean, +2 or +3. XL, please! :)

No sharkfins. Sorry!

We tried those several times over the years, but apparently, that's a proprietary shape, so none of the custom pick people can get that stock. One of the pick guys we used also said that he wouldn't be able to get those to fit in his dies properly for imprinting.

Are picks still available?

Yes - I have limited quantities available, but still have a selection. Email me with what you need and I'll see what I have.

• 4 months later...

Archived