Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Salmon Blush 25 LTD FS / Pictures Attached

Hello Hamer fans,

At this time I am sad to say I am letting go my "Special" order 25th Limited Anniversary.

I was able to talk Kim into allowing me to order this with the following features:

Salmon Blush Finish ( Only 2 in this color - This was the first / Greg Followed with # 22 or #23.)

Seth Lovers - The only guitar of the 25 to come with Seth's.

Abalone side dot markers - All others are in black - Thats right

Ultimate top - Beautiful flame

Certificate

Silver Anniv case

$ 3,000.00 plus shipping & Insurance. I would consider a Korina Newport and $1,800.00.

I will e-mail pictures upon request

Thanks - West Coast Hamer Fan

92 visuals with no comentary. You all are interested. This is a one of a kind Hamer. Has maybe 2 hours of playing time - Plays like my 97 Artist Custom Lowersest action of all of my guitars with no buzz. Absolutely amazing. Hamer nailed it on this one. Not only a looker but a player.

Santana wish he owned this one.

West Coast Hamer Fan

92 visuals with no comentary. You all are interested. This is a one of a kind Hamer.  Has maybe 2 hours of playing time - Plays like my 97 Artist Custom Lowersest action of all of my guitars with no buzz. Absolutely amazing. Hamer nailed it on this one. Not only a looker but a player.

Santana wish he owned this one.

West Coast Hamer Fan

You all SHOULD be interested. I was interested earlier this year, and this showed up on my doorstep, #6 of 25. Go for it guys! Ken was great to deal with as well. The guitar showed up on my doorstep before my check had cleared! Post a picture, Ken...they won't be able to resist.

Edited to make it clear that the guitar pictured here is not the one for sale. This one was sold to me earlier this year...

IMG_3541.jpg

pretty hard to sell something without a picture. So I'll bump you for fun.

Well, the Hamer Virts are going for stupid money because they are rare (23). There are only 25 of these. I can only describe the neck on these as "perfect"

I believe that there are more than 23 Virts, so these are probably more rare!

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for anyone else who wants to see the pics and doesn't want to scroll through posts for 'em!

I can't see any pics. Anyone else????????

gregc

Archived