Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Got this amp a number of years back when I was "collecting" gear. It's in incredible cosmetic and working order with the original cover. It has a new grounded 3-prong power cable and my tech changed the value of some resistors (I think) on the input jacks to "darken" the amp up a bit. Other than that, I believe it to be pretty much all original. I'm not much of a pedal guy, and I've gotten quite used to my channel switching JCM800 and 2550 amps. So because this amp never gets used, I've decided to make it available to somebody else who might be interested.

I do have it listed on my local Craigs List for $1650.00 or best offer. I will NOT be listing it on Ebay. I've always had great dealings with the good people here on HFC, so it's only natural that I would list it here. If anybody is at all interested, let me know.

thanks,

Stevie

banners028.jpg

banners027.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

*more pics available upon request

Gack, nice one.

Do you know if your amp tech can tell you which input resistors he changed?

For the longest time, I'd pull the trigger this very second and figure out later. Right now, I'd have to dump something, but am still interested.

Gack, nice one.

Do you know if your amp tech can tell you which input resistors he changed?

For the longest time, I'd pull the trigger this very second and figure out later. Right now, I'd have to dump something, but am still interested.

He's in Nashville now. All I know is that he changed the values in the input jacks to make it "less brittle." When I got it back, he said "It should sound more like a 66' plexi now."

A deal presented itself to me today on a head and cabinet I was looking for, and I couldn't refuse. So, if of you fellow Hamer enthusiests are at all interested in this amp let me know. I gotta put the money back in the savings before she finds out. :lol:

Nice amp gentlemen...

Michael Schenker

Gary Richrath

These two come to mind really fast for a non master early model 50 watt head

WITH COVER!

(mine aint goin nowhere fast :lol: )

Would you mind telling me the serial number?

I have a '73 50 watter, that I've had for almost thirty years (4472E).

It's also a non-PCB, and I'm wondering how high those serial numbers went.

Oddly enough, someone that I've known for twenty five years has one that's six digits away from mine.

Archived