Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Help me find my son

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o:P:P:):D:P:o:P:P:P:o:o

Just received a text message from my ex's brother. Austin (my son) is okay. They're making their way back toward Jackson Mississippi.

Thanks guys, for all your thoughts, prayers, and help

Sweet. I would have been freaking out if I was in the same position. It's a relief for me to hear so I can only imagine your relief.

Was just typing a note to confirm text messaging viability when Mike read your post. I am so glad your boy is OK. My neighbor's brother can't find his best friend and is really distraught. The friend's wife and family are at his house.

My cousin and her husband that live in N.O. are OK too. They just keep watching the news coverage to try and catch a glimpse of their apartment.

Mark:

That's the BEST news I've heard all day - I know that you will actually get some sleep tonight!

That really is fantastic. I'm going to hug my little ones a little tighter tonight.

:o:P:P:):D:P:o:P:P:P:o:o

Just received a text message from my ex's brother. Austin (my son) is okay. They're making their way back toward Jackson Mississippi.

Thanks guys, for all your thoughts, prayers, and help

Thank God. I was telling my wife about this. I've been kind of worried sick all day and I don't even really know you. But thanks for the awesome cajun eats at HFC!!! ;-)

Hey Mr. Daigle....

Now that you know they're safe, please let us know if we can do anything to help your son get back to a normal life. I'm guessing he lost at least some of his possessions and perhaps we could do something to help him out.

Archived