Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB - Diablo or Centaura

Anyone have a minty Diablo or Centaura that they would sell? Mainly looking for colors like Aztec Gold, natural, and trans white, and black hardware but will consider others as well if they are in really good shape. Especially nice if it comes with the original case.

Looking to spend around $400-500 depending on condition.

If you don't buy this guitar, may your nose grow so much hair it strains your soup.

They never made amber, trans or natural Centauras, get that out of your system. There are a few guys who stripped their Cents (I am one) but we are not selling.

The ONLY choice you have are the odd natural or amber Diablos. I haven't seen one for sale in over six months, so buy this axe or may your blood turn to alcohol so all the fleas on your body get drunk and dance the mazurka in your belly button!

I'm going to keep an eye on that one just to see how things go, but I'm still looking as well in case anyone has another one for sale.

Also, I know they made at least two amber Centauras, because I foolishly sold one about 4 years ago.

I'm going to keep an eye on that one just to see how things go, but I'm still looking as well in case anyone has another one for sale.

Also, I know they made at least two amber Centauras, because I foolishly sold one about 4 years ago.

So you got my email response to your pm, right?

I was thinking about it too but as (for some reason) I cannot contact the seller for international shipping (believe me I have tried & tried but eBay won't let me), I'm skipping this. I think I'll keep saving for a US Cali instead...

...and I brilliantly bought one about a year ago...

...but you can't have it!

;-) B

I have one of the teal ones that I am looking to sell. Not one of the colors listed, but black hardware and one of the rarer Diablo colors. Here is a quick pic (both are for sale) but I can get you more if you have any interest.

IMG_1456.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived