Hamer Fan Club Message Center

My Last Marshall for sale

1980 JMP 2203 100 watt head that like all my amps...ROCKS!!!! hehe... Anyways a few tolex nicks and such and on the bottom is a 6" long by 1/2" wide strip of it missing...Ya cant see it unless you flip the amp upside down....bone stock with no mods or anything of that nature ( cept some different knobs). All in All in great shape for being 25 years old and as usual $850.00 plus shipping.....thank you! thank you very much!!!! :blink:

That 137 is very nice but soooo not me....wait.....hmmmm?? Ted Nugent tribute band??...no!! George Thorogood tribute band....nah.....maybe a Yes tribute band and I'll pull it off cuz it kinda looks like an ES 175 like Steve plays...hehe....Any Cali's ???? :blink:

That 137 is very nice but soooo not me....wait.....hmmmm?? Ted Nugent tribute band??...no!! George Thorogood tribute band....nah.....maybe a Yes tribute band and I'll pull it off cuz it kinda looks like an ES 175 like Steve plays...hehe....Any Cali's ???? :)

You know I almost pulled the trigger on several Calis here lately. Then I always remember that I really want a Strat to round out my gear selection.

This ES-137 is really a weirdo. Its got the biggest heaviest chunkiest sound of all my guitars through the Marshalls. Big fat 50 LP neck. I thought it would only do the hollowbody thing but it moves air better than my other guitars truth be told. Problem is its a lot of guitar to hang off the front of me... :blink: Not heavy just bigger than my others. Ill probably regret getting rid of it... I always do.

Archived