Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: Wilcutts Posts all Hamers to eBay

Listing 80+ Hamers at their regular selling price just looks like ad spam to me.

It isn't just the Hamers, they have 223 auctions running now with everything from Breedlove acoustics to Fender and Dean. Kind of odd given they have such a well-organized web site with all of the same information / photos.

As far as Wilcutts goes they have been nothing but good to me, I do however have a problem with depreciating the value of a fine instument such as the USA Hamer. I own most of what you guys sold me + many more, the are the Custom quality withouth the price, although they should garner much more. I LOVE Hamer Guitars and will continue to buy. play. cherish. The quality is beyond words. I own all the others I cannot name, but the QC is not the same. Hamer is the best production model that I have played, based on what I own, which is a lot. I will happily go on holding mine as the Distributures devalue what is a great instrument. We are a family. Please act as one.

Sincerecly

G

As far as Wilcutts goes they have been nothing but good to me, I do however have a problem with depreciating the value of a fine instument such as the USA Hamer. I own most of what you guys sold me + many more, the are the Custom quality withouth the price, although they should garner much more. I LOVE Hamer Guitars and will continue to buy. play. cherish. The quality is beyond words. I own all the others I cannot name, but the QC is not the same. Hamer is the best production model that I have played, based on what I own, which is a lot. I will happily go on holding mine as the Distributures devalue what is a great instrument. We are a family. Please act as one.

Sincerecly

G

Do not fret. In 20 years the danzig era guitars will be stuff of legend.

Listing 80+ Hamers at their regular selling price just looks like ad spam to me.

It isn't just the Hamers, they have 223 auctions running now with everything from Breedlove acoustics to Fender and Dean. Kind of odd given they have such a well-organized web site with all of the same information / photos.

The music zoo crushes with both a great web site and crossposting to ebay... good business

if you ask me, especially with the photography skills these guys both have

Do not fret. In 20 years the danzig era guitars will be stuff of legend.

My favorite Hamer USA models are the ones built in the mid-90's, mostly when Jol wasn't there (not that it really matters to me). Do they count? ;)

I will get back to you in twenty years.

Archived