Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer T-Shirts

Sorry Chris, wrong Chris... my brain is swiss cheese these days. Sometimes you get cheese, sometimes you just get gas.

The real fanclub shirts have held up for many years and outclass the Cafe Press stuff easily. Dittoes on the good brand names for the shirts.

If somebody does it sign me up for five, black, long sleeve, XXL.

Email chain me at hamernut at yahoo dot com

morningstar

I'll go and give it a check on German washing machines. I'm not bothering for 10 bugs for a shirt. Better quality would be nice and appreciated, but it sure will work as is this time.

My worries are that there are enough affiliate profits coming out to fund the board's expenses. So keep buying ya ol Hamer Fancluppers.

I own the HFC Logo and the artwork associated with the HFC from those shirt runs, not FMIC, KMC, etc.

I haven't pushed the issue, but did get an "official blessing", first in '99 when I did the initial run, and then again in 2004 when I did a different design.

I also only used the best-quality, heavyweight 100% cotton tees - either Hanes or Gildan stock. The full-color designs on dark colors were the most expensive to make, because of all the different screens we had to have done. I actually lost money getting those done the first time around, but wanted to keep the shirt prices reasonable. The second run of shirts with just the white logo was an effort to sell a top-quality HFC tee for under $10, and that went over really well.

Any HFC members located outside of the U.S. can get these shirts made, but no company on U.S. soil will touch the Hamer Guitars design.

I have logos ready to go if anyone outside the U.S. can get a bulk order done so that we can get some killer shirts made. I no likey Cafe Press...

I know a guy who has a company that prints tour T-shirts for bands, and other merch stuff. I might get a deal there if we would to do a bulk order.

However, Hamer/Fender might not be so happy if we use their logo without permission? Perhaps they are okay with it if we would pay a few bucks extra that goes to the HFC maintenance fund?

I think that we would have to make sure that the HFC isn't involved at all and if we want to so this, we probably would have to do it via email. Fender will be irritated if they find out and could come down on the HFC if they are douchey enough. But I say f**k em and let's do it.

You could even sell em' on eBay and do all of the sales beyond the initial advance orders through there. Scandinavia's copyright infringement laws are probably more strict than Estonia's though and the Swedish eBay might send you a cease and desist email.

What kind of a bulk order do we need to put in? We've gotta have good high quality T-shirts like Gildan ultra cotton, Hanes ComfortCrew or something like that. If the shirts end up being $30 but are bad ass, that'd be cool too.

I felt kinda guilty posting the ebay link because I'd much rather prefer Hamer or the HFC to do OK out of this, rather than some generic guy in eastern Europe who'll print anything he chooses (although his shirts are twin-stiched Gildans and are actually very good).

If there are some 'official' ones on the way via cmatthes or anywhere else, count me in for a bunch as well. I hope no offence has been caused.

cmatthes,

I would definitely be interested in the first version that you printed back in '99 with the headstocks on the back and the Standard on the left chest. I don't know how many shirts and what the cost would need to be to make money on the run.........but chew on it a while and let us know.

I AM INTERESTED.

Frank

I liked the old skeleton "tone to the bone" shirts. They gave some away at one of the HFC factory tours. Mine's just about worn out. Sure would like another.

This. I would take 4 of them in black...1 Lg, 1 XL, and 2 2XL (if that helps with a count). :blink:

I liked the old skeleton "tone to the bone" shirts. They gave some away at one of the HFC factory tours. Mine's just about worn out. Sure would like another.

This. I would take 4 of them in black...1 Lg, 1 XL, and 2 2XL (if that helps with a count). :blink:

If this is actually happening, I'd be in for a pair of XXL as well. (I like big t-shirts!)

Order received two days ago. Large coffee mug and Stein look nice. I haven't had them in the washer yet. Tees look nice and seem to be of reasonable quality. Hopefully, they stand the washing machine.

Just to clear up any confusion (and my inbox), the HFC does not, has not, and never will offer Hamer-branded items for sale. Things like the "Tone to the Bone" Skeleton, Hamer logo, etc. are available from Hamer's merchandising outlet. Hamer owns that stuff, and we can't (and won't) sell it, as we are an independently run, unaffiliated site and have no relationship with Hamer, KMC, FMIC or Fender.

I have done several runs of our HFC-logo/design T-shirts and picks over the years, and those have all been very well received. Hamer approved the HFC logos we use, and we definitely do not want to push things there or with FMIC.

A few years ago, a CafePress link was added that offers a variety of HFC-logoed items. The beauty of that is that it saves me the expense of fronting for large product runs and trying to maintain a varied inventory (sizes, colors), not to mention a significant amount of my time to get an order completed, chase down orders and mail everything out. I don't run that and don't have any control over what is in there.

At this time, I'm not planning to do a run of HFC shirts unless the demand for something beyond the CafePress avenue becomes significant. That's entirely up to all of you.

We were thinking about doing another run of HFC-logo picks in the next few months (maybe prior to the Chicago event in October?), but only if there's sufficient demand for those as well - I still have a lot of those left over from last year's run if anybody is still looking for HFC logo picks!

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me about this - the comments were greatly appreciated!

Chris

You heard Shirtmaster Chris. This is a big freekin job and Chris may do it but ONLY if demand justifies the monumental hassle represented by the task (i.e. at least better than Cafe' Press' demand). I will put my money where my mouth is and advance a deposit.

I want to be put in for:

Five (5) each

Long Sleeve

Black

XXL

Headstocks on the back, HFC logo on the front.

Will $30 per shirt suffice as an advance deposit of costs?

What is the PayPal address?

should I label the deposit "gift" or something else?

Thankee

morningstar

Best thing for HFC related/Hamer logo things is asking Mr Matthes really nice if he wanna do that again...and this costs him really an awful lot of time!! So see how many people really wants it and then maybe he'll do that

I have 1 HFC shirt and is still great!! but for sure I can use another:)

Jeroen

You heard Shirtmaster Chris. This is a big freekin job and Chris may do it but ONLY if demand justifies the monumental hassle represented by the task (i.e. at least better than Cafe' Press' demand). I will put my money where my mouth is and advance a deposit.

I want to be put in for:

Five (5) each

Long Sleeve

Black

XXL

Headstocks on the back, HFC logo on the front.

Will $30 per shirt suffice as an advance deposit of costs?

What is the PayPal address?

should I label the deposit "gift" or something else?

Thankee

morningstar

Me too please

Things like the "Tone to the Bone" Skeleton, Hamer logo, etc. are available from Hamer's merchandising outlet.

More like USED to be available from Hamer's merchandising outlet. I emailed them a month and a half ago, asking them if they were gonna have anything more up on the Hamer outlet besides just a DVD, they never replied back. I'm all for HFC gear, but the 'Tone to the Bone' shirts are kickass! I'm gonna email 'em again, maybe they were on vacation before. I'd encourage anybody else interested to email them too, don't cost 'nuttin.

www.ovationwear.com

Archived