Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA- XT Monacos and Juniors online

Check with us please if interested. I have them on order and from what I'm told the first crate is still in transit. Ordered Special's and MonEl's for store stock.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now mid September and one Junior just showed up on evilBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hamer-XT-Series-SP...=item2567867460

Any word from our dealers? Elduave? Greggy?

morningstar

I see the seller has a few Monaco XT's too.

I will wait until the HFC sellers get there's in before I jump in. I just wish the Monaco XT had a P90's line.

Carl

^_^-->

QUOTE(Carl.B @ Sep 12 2011, 06:35 PM)

Now mid September and one Junior just showed up on evilBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hamer-XT-Series-SP...=item2567867460

Any word from our dealers? Elduave? Greggy?

morningstar

I see the seller has a few Monaco XT's too.

I will wait until the HFC sellers get there's in before I jump in. I just wish the Monaco XT had a P90's line.

Carl

I emailed this guy and asked if he had any actual pictures of the guitar since he is using stock photos. This was the response I got:

Dear trescojoneshombre,

Im sorry we do not have good pictures of most of the guitar I just orderd a Cherry burst one for myself I will be posting on youtube, they are going so quick the main company is in Englang and they are selling so fast that they dont care. I just order 5 flying V due to comein at oct 1st,but I can tell you they are hot,try this website its mine you might get a better picture congabongodrum.com

- congabongoguitar

Do you think he sounds trust worthy? He has 100% positive feedback, but the response with the typos and other things like the main company is Englang? make me not so sure.

I've seen all the new XT models at Frankfurt Musikmesse 2011. They are all stunning and are perfectly crafted. The prices are excellent. It couldn't be a better deal in that league.

OO so I aked for pics of the guitars themselves and got more or less bupkus. Check this out:

QUESTION:

Dear congabongoguitar,

Hey friend. It's gotten around that people asking for pics of THE guitars listed are not posted or being made available. Please POST PICS of the actual instruments listed. Thank you.

- hamernut

ANSWER:

Dear hamernut,

I dont mean this to be a wise ass, but this is a new guitar, if you buy a new guitar on line they are not going to show you the one you are getting

Frank

- congabongoguitar

When I buy these, it will be here.

morningstar

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived. I especially like the Jr. It's 6.3lbs, the Monaco is 7.75 lbs. Necks are on the "Modern" profile side.

xt2011jr1.jpg

xt2011jr2.jpg

xt2011jr3.jpg

xt2011mon1.jpg

xt2011mon2.jpg

xt2011mon3.jpg

Street on the Jr. is $329, $489 on the Monaco.

Nice to have 'em back! Fit and finish good on both.

Arrived. I especially like the Jr. It's 6.3lbs, the Monaco is 7.75 lbs. Necks are on the "Modern" profile side.

Those are nice Dave. I have been told there isnt a great deal of difference between the Modern and the Vintage profiles.

Would that be accurate or what is the difference?

Can you get the Monaco's in an ice tea like burst? Or tobacco burst?

The Monaco's are available in Cherry Sunburst and Black ($399).

Those are nice Dave. I have been told there isnt a great deal of difference between the Modern and the Vintage profiles.

Would that be accurate or what is the difference?

It's actually palpable to me, so more difference than I would have thought.

• 2 years later...

I've got one in black - Neck is more 60ies than 50ies, frets are perfect and the guitar is light-weight (less than 3kg). I changed the dogear, not because it sounds bad but I played it mostly at home, near my desk there is a neon lamp, so a Minihumbucker is less noisy. Great guitar for small money!

Stock:

hamer_junior_front2.jpghamer_junior_back.jpg

With humbucker and new tuner-knobs:

Hamer_black_GFS_ganz.jpg

Archived