Hamer Fan Club Message Center

New Band

elduave

I'll give a report. Dicking with a Tiny Terror, Orange 2x12 open back, and the Carl Martin PlexiTone, but the sound is just better without the pedal, and the gain dimed on the TT instead. I think I'm going to use a Tribute Legacy HB and do the volume knob thing. The SuperPro is OK, but not ideal for this gig. Cheers!

They now have a video for the tune.

Very Cool Video--They have a great Sound to them. I agree with DavidB that they have a bit of King's X in them which is a very Good Thing.

Turn out was hampered by a serious cold front and drizzle, the "brain" the band plays to had issues (missing backing vox and what not), but the vibe among us was real good and Nokio (singer/leader) seemed happy and impressed. Nokio was/is the songwriter/produder/rapper/hype man behind Dru Hill, a Baltimore R&B/vocal group that sold a bunch of records. Interesting project, this Black Angel Down! Couple more local gigs are on, plus a Philly date and NYC at The Biter End!

bad1.jpg

bad2.jpg

bad3.jpg

bad4.jpg

Cool photos!

Not that I mind, but what happened to this:

I think I'm going to use a Tribute Legacy HB and do the volume knob thing. The SuperPro is OK, but not ideal for this gig.

I was bending chords out of tune with the strings it had on it, no time to change them, and just felt more comfortable with the SP. Ended up nixing the Carl Martin though. SP--->TU2--->Tiny Terror--->2x12.

EL--->SP--->TU2--->Tiny Terror--->2x12 = RAWK

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent stuff, EL!!

Safe travels to the Big Apple.

Archived