Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2009 Heritage Eagle Acoustic Employee 1 off and 1986 Heritage VIP 1; 1980 Les Paul Custom - SILVERBURST

This is a C code, 1986 Heritage VIP 1 guitar. It is a super rare Heritage, I have only see a couple in the past 5 yrs or so.

This guitar is stamped #2 and it has a solid heastock repair. I took out the Schaller humbucker and installed a Seymour Duncan BLACK BACK. It has a beautiful antique cherry sunburst. I also took the guitar completely apart and buffed it out. It has dings, dents, etc but its a great player and the Kahler is awesome! Original Heritage case is included, these are also very hard to find! Trem bar is included too.

If it wasnt for the repair and the #2, i would easily ask $1000....but i will sacrifice it for $450 shipped

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

IMG_8630.jpg

IMG_8629.jpg

IMG_8631.jpg

IMG_8632.jpg

IMG_8633.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

IMG_8638.jpg

I'm helping a Heritage employee with the sale of this custom 1 off piece...he doesnt have a computer, so i told him i would help him out. I'm not getting a commision off of this sale.

This is a 2009 Eagle Custom Acoustic:

* Solid Spuce top

* Solid Mahogany back and rim

* Ebony fretboard

* Multi bound body, neck headstock and heel with cupids bow on the fretboard

* Real Mother of Pearl and Abalone logo/Eagle inlay on the peghead

* Ebony Tailpiece

* 3 1/2" rim

* Grovers with Ebony buttons

* Signed label by everyone at Heritage!

* Heritage HSC

This guitar is in near mint condition. There are a couple of nitro checks by the tailpiece. It has great action and a wonderful tone!!!

Here is a sound clip.... http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_10413599

This guitar would sell in a shop for over $6000! Chris is offering it to the public for $3500 + shipping.

I am taking care of the sale/shipping for Chris...so contact me directly... [email protected] / 269-207-7328

Thanks for looking!

IMG_9416.jpg

IMG_9417.jpg

IMG_9419.jpg

IMG_9420.jpg

IMG_9421.jpg

IMG_9423.jpg

IMG_9425.jpg

IMG_9427.jpg

IMG_9428.jpg

IMG_9429.jpg

That is going to make someone VERY happy.

Once upon a time, I had several Heritage archtops, including 2 Super Eagles. Now down to one 550C that was/is the nicest playing of the lot.

One Heritage archtop, one Heritage "flattop"....But a lot of good memories of the others!

Once upon a time, I had several Heritage archtops, including 2 Super Eagles. Now down to one 550C that was/is the nicest playing of the lot.

One Heritage archtop, one Heritage "flattop"....But a lot of good memories of the others!

thats great man!!!

did you say you still have a Heritage Flattop?

thats great man!!!

Yep.....HFT-445 from 1988. I suppose it is the functional equivalent of a Martin D-18(?). Got close to selling it a few times, but took a deep breath and backed off.

Those Heritage Eagles are killer, they have a great acoustic tone! I had one once, loved playing it until a family member borrowed it...and stored a POS vinyl strap in the case with it, leaving little marks on the back, in the nitro finish. :) If you own a vinyl strap, do everyone a favor and cut it up into little pieces.

thats great man!!!

Further followup....Noticing your stable of Heritage guitars.......Love to compare notes....... Once upon a time I owned several of their harder to find ones. One Super Eagle was well used, The other was a brand new custom order that the buyer was unable to complete. (I think the factory got something wrong on his order)......The main thing was it was a THIN body. One plain Eagle that was really nice sounding. One 575 and one 575 Custom. A 576 (like the 575 but with a 335 style block inside(!)

The Roy Clark had spectacular quilt (Why did I sell it?) The Prospect Custom with Gibson 57s and their VIP system. One of those Gary Moore limited editions ("Pauls"). An H-150 Goldtop. Even the SAE, which was modded to be an "everything" guitar. Routed to drop in Gibson pups, with coil splitters to go with the piezo/bridge thing.

All in the past....Just have those 2 left. On to other things.....Too many other things.

Further followup....Noticing your stable of Heritage guitars.......Love to compare notes....... Once upon a time I owned several of their harder to find ones. One Super Eagle was well used, The other was a brand new custom order that the buyer was unable to complete. (I think the factory got something wrong on his order)......The main thing was it was a THIN body. One plain Eagle that was really nice sounding. One 575 and one 575 Custom. A 576 (like the 575 but with a 335 style block inside(!)

The Roy Clark had spectacular quilt (Why did I sell it?) The Prospect Custom with Gibson 57s and their VIP system. One of those Gary Moore limited editions ("Pauls"). An H-150 Goldtop. Even the SAE, which was modded to be an "everything" guitar. Routed to drop in Gibson pups, with coil splitters to go with the piezo/bridge thing.

All in the past....Just have those 2 left. On to other things.....Too many other things.

I love my HFT 445...great sounding acoustic! you had a Gary Moore????!!!! i sold mine too...lol....great guitars! the Roy Clarks are great too...i had a natural RC with HRWs, sold it. I just picked up a 150 GT, i might keep it?

thats great man!!!

Yep.....HFT-445 from 1988. I suppose it is the functional equivalent of a Martin D-18(?). Got close to selling it a few times, but took a deep breath and backed off.

if you ever decide to sell it...i'm your man :)

For Sale....all original 1981 LPC Silverburst!

* Original Tim Shaw PAFs

* Gibson OHSC

* Kahler locking trem

* Ebony board

Awesome player, killer tone, no dissapointments!!! It has some character marks, but its 30 yrs old for petes sake!!! Frets are great, action is perfect, neck is true. It weighs 12 lbs.

NO BREAKS OR REPAIRS!

[email protected] for questions

$2650 + shipping

Thanks for looking!

IMG_9395.jpg

IMG_9396.jpg

IMG_9402.jpg

IMG_9403.jpg

IMG_9404.jpg

IMG_9407.jpg

IMG_9408.jpg

Not a special order and not original. If it was original, there would have been silver paint in the cavity...however, Kahlers weren't around in 1981. Gibson started putting their licensed/stamped Kahlers on LP Customs in '83 at some point.

This is a Heritage H 170 Custom. This baby has a lot of custom upgrades from the standard H 170. I checked with Heritage and they confirmed that it was a custom order.

It is in near mint condition with absouloutly NO BREAKS OR REPAIRS!!!!

This classic has many great features that include:

* Monster Flame top

* One piece body

* Bound and inlayed headstock

* Stinger

* Real MOP block inlays

* Fine tune tailpiece

It currently has Seymour Duncan BLACK BACK ZEBRA pickups in it.

$1500 + shipping

[email protected]

Thanks for looking!

IMG_6839.jpg

IMG_6841.jpg

IMG_6842.jpg

IMG_6843.jpg

IMG_6844.jpg

IMG_6845.jpg

IMG_6846.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

Kahlers first appeared in 1983. That one's a later install and would've matched the rest of the hardware on an LPC with chrome hardware. Knobs aren't original/should be black speed knobs, but the reflectors look kinda cool on there.

Silverbursts, like Antigua Fenders are cool with me!

Archived