Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Hamer Duotone

Got a new acoustic gig and need to pick up a DuoTone. I know there are a lot of guys here on the board with them and am hoping I can pick one up. I like the 3 hole and f hole models. I would be interested in either model So whatcha got guys? Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. ;)

~Chris Stokes

• 2 weeks later...

AAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDD....

You could then post pics and asking prices!

(after Chris got first refusal, of course)

:lol:

GH

;):lol:

I think I may have missed something...lol

Chris, I believe that Geoff is trying to corner the market on Duotones :lol:

If I had two of them, I'd offer you one.

Woah... Hold on... Let me back up and try this more clearly.

Stokes is the man. He's looking for a great guitar, so somebody please hook him up.

Send him all the info and offers, as he asked for, via pm/email privately.

In the event that he passes on one through private communications, I'd hope to see it posted for sale publicly on the HFC.

No disrespect or douchebaggery intended, and if you feel that I've hijacked in any way, I'll apologize and delete my posts. I'm just sure there are a bunch of great ones out there.

But please go through Stokes first at [email protected].

Nothin' but love,

GH

Woah... Hold on... Let me back up and try this more clearly.

Stokes is the man. He's looking for a great guitar, so somebody please hook him up.

Send him all the info and offers, as he asked for, via pm/email privately.

In the event that he passes on one through private communications, I'd hope to see it posted for sale publicly on the HFC.

No disrespect or douchebaggery intended, and if you feel that I've hijacked in any way, I'll apologize and delete my posts. I'm just sure there are a bunch of great ones out there.

But please go through Stokes first at [email protected].

Nothin' but love,

GH

Geoff, I was just yankin' your chain a little, knowing how you loves you some Duo. All in jest, my man.

Archived