Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Anthrax -- Worship Music

Anthrax will be in Charlotte on Saturday, so if anyone is going let's try to say hello at the show.

Has anyone else heard the new Anthrax album, Worship Music? All the tracks got put on youtube, and they hit me just right. I had to buy the album. Every song is good! I also picked up the Death Angel album, Relentless Retribution, to get ready for this weekend's show. It is good, too.

Anthrax will be in Charlotte on Saturday, so if anyone is going let's try to say hello at the show.

Has anyone else heard the new Anthrax album, Worship Music? All the tracks got put on youtube, and they hit me just right. I had to buy the album. Every song is good! I also picked up the Death Angel album, Relentless Retribution, to get ready for this weekend's show. It is good, too.

+1 Anthrax has always been kinda hit or miss with me. Never got real excited about them but this album rocks!!!

I like it a lot. Joey's voice sounds especially good. In the early days, it could sound a little thin but now it's nice and full.

Brian Johnson is having the opposite happen. If you listen to BIB or FTATR he sounds pretty powerful but the later the album, the thinner/weaker he sounds.

I follow my my wife's lead.. She tells me I'm hanging out with Kev this spring in Europe. I can run with that.

:lol:;):lol:

The new Anthrax album is, pardon my Cajun French, the most badass hard rock I've purchased in a LONG DAMN time. Anthrax lost me for a while, but this record is incredible. Belladonna gets the MVP on this one.

Archived