Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Messageboard Upgrade

hikarateboy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that the OC still doesn't show up at all until you register, and perhaps that's the way it should be.

Also interesting that the Crucible is still around almost a year after it was locked...which means I can't post advocacy like "AuH2O '64" here...oops

Clean, efficient graphics. Nicely done, in the opinion of this non-computeroid.

HFC iPhone App! Change is GOOD! :lol:

Where to find?

A button popped up when I pulled up the HFC in Safari. The app is actually for all boards hosted in this group (IP.Board). Downloading and clicking the app leads through a sign in page where it asks you which board, your user name and password.

Certainly, no app is required, but the app does size the page view into a more suitable format for the phone's screen.

Oh, and Ted, thanks for all you do!

Nice Work Steve that is good stuff thanks for finding that! I had to figure out how you did it and for sake of the others it looks like you select the 3rd icon from the left in the tool bar which is speciall BB code select media then input the url from whatever source you are posting. If this works I am correct.

http://youtu.be/0kOmQ3pyxnU

Nice Work Steve that is good stuff thanks for finding that! I had to figure out how you did it and for sake of the others it looks like you select the 3rd icon from the left in the tool bar which is speciall BB code select media then input the url from whatever source you are posting. If this works I am correct.

This board software is the same as another board I'm on, so I figured it would work. I usually just type the media and /media tags by hand with the url in between. "Media" and "/Media" should be surrounded by [ ] but I can't type them that way and have them show up in the sentence.

I still don't know what the "My Media" thing is though.

Archived