Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Lil Help For The Punisher

BTMN

Holy carp!! I never noticed the punisher inlays before! Almost as cool as Jems Dangermouse NC1!! ...(I want that guitar...)

Hope you win, beauty guitar.

Had to edit to change my font size....It was set at 8!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I love me the look of a nice Les Paul, but if the one you were competing against was hanging on a wall with a dozen other guitars there's nothing that makes it stand out to me.

Then again, I see nothing special about a Strat that's lost 95% of its finish. Yours was the only one with truly unique features that set it apart from the others.

I love me the look of a nice Les Paul, but if the one you were competing against was hanging on a wall with a dozen other guitars there's nothing that makes it stand out to me.

Then again, I see nothing special about a Strat that's lost 95% of its finish. Yours was the only one with truly unique features that set it apart from the others.

+1, BIG time! Hell, even I can wear the finish off of a Strat. Or if I had the fundage, pay somebody to do it for me. Or just buy a Rory Gallagher Strat. :lol: For me, the art of the Punisher trumps somebody's idea of beat-up 'mojo' any day. B)

Archived