Hamer Fan Club Message Center

OMG! Guys, I need your help!!!!

I just got diagnosed with Colon/Rectal Cancer! In recent weeks I have had extreme pains and bleeding. A few people I could talk to about this assured me that it was probably just hemroids.... But this past couple of weeks have been EXTREMELY BAD! So much blood that I couldn't believe the amounts I was losing was possible...

I scheduled a appointment Monday for a Colonoscopy that happened today..... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS REAL! ....I've been going through some extreme emotions .....been totally beside myself since 4:00. I almost got in a car wreck when driving back home after the news cause my mind was totally overwelmed with the info,questions,how and why?!?! And to add insult to injury, I was included in a round of layoffs earlier this year... Soooo.... no Insurance!!!!!!!

I was scheduled today to see a Cancer doctor and Surgeon by recommendation from the doctor today for Tuesday and Thursday next week. I asked the doctor today how bad it was? But, he was kinda dodging the question. His face when he came back into the room after the proceedure and first thing out of his mouth was " I'm so sorry to tell you, But you have Cancer"..........H*ly Freak'n Sh!t!! What am I going to do? I left having to pay a nice sizeable bill with a CCard that I have no money to pay for.... I've heard stories about people not having Insurance and it looks like I get to enjoy this ride firsthand myself!!! I've never been one to ask for help, But I don't know what's going to happen or what I'm up against, But my guts are telling me its going to be bad...

So, I'm preparing for the bills ahead and please if your considering buying any of the listed gear that I have please know that it would be going for a good cause.... I don't know what this is going to cost, I'm truly scared at the possibility of lossing most or all of one the few things that makes me happy in this life.... and that's guitars! .......even worst still is the real possibility of lossing my life.

Please keep watching this listing for updates! I want to thank everyone in advance for support in the coming weeks....

To start is my Orange Tiny Terror, I love this little guy and comes with all acessories with the(freebie) MXR Custom Audio Electronics MC-402 Dual Boost/ Overdrive that will give multi gains and solo boosts! This was never gigged and has been pampered and is in excellent to near mint conditon. MXR is like new!!!

I'm gonna try to included freebies to make these items the best deals you'll find compared to Ebay or anywhere else! These listings with the prices,freebies, and included Paypal/and shipping will be offered on the HFC only!!! ......cause I'm trying to spare myself from dealing with Ebay and want to be in a spot among good supportive people.

Also for people who haven't dealt with me, Please find comfort in that I strive for great dealings and all the facts know about a given piece of gear. I've had a perfect 100% Ebay rating from around 2000.... Hope to hear from you!

003-3.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hamer Chapparral 88' in White that has aged beautifully with some dings and rub throughs around the body edges and headstock tip you would normally see on a Hamer of this age. Very slight fret wear with slight grooves wanting to start mainly along the "G" string,But still frets true. Last minor issue is the "Tremolo Arm Housing" that the bar screws down on to is chipped on the threads, So the bar can't secured to it. This part can be bought cheaply enough and replaced! This guitar was on my short list of things to fix up,But now have to let go. It has a great deep,chunky voice and the neck is a surpisingly thicker Med. C shape, not thin at all like you would expect?! One trip to the shop,She be set-up and ready to rock!

004-1.jpg

AxisNat3.jpg008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

If your serious, I can provide more detailed pics of the slight wear!

Here's the Telecaster that has all the old vibes that I was looking for in my collection. A Brand New(as new as a aged relic guitar can be) Fender Road Worn that I bought a month before my layoff... This was going to be my Yin to my Yang Telerocker Body that Murkat(Jay) fixed up a few weeks ago. This guitar is as new.... A upgraded Tweed case and a (freebie) RS Guitarworks custom Fralin Hot Tele/Broadcaster pickup set will be included to make this guitar a monster! Major bang for the bucks here....also this body has a light-weight Swamp Ash that has one of the loudest unplugged acoustic characteristics I have in the collection.... it just rings and sings! 725.00 *PRICE LOWERED* 12/6 Shipped & PP'd

002-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

Man, hold tight there! Hope you'll go through it and come out alive and kicking. Best to you!

All the best mojo and well wishes are being sent your way, HJ.

A guitar-playing friend had colon cancer a little over ten years ago when he was in his mid-30's. If you want, I can ask him if he would talk to you on the phone about it. Just let me know.

Man, hold tight there! Hope you'll go through it and come out alive and kicking. Best to you!

Guys,You don't know how much your support right now is helping. Its incredibly hard keep my mind straight right now. Overwelmed is a understatement...... Steve that would be cool and could provide some valuable insight as more infomation comes available next week..... I've been reading info on the web and looks like Chemotherapy and Radiation depending on what Stage is a possibility.... Man! My mind is so cluttered right now...

Sending positive vibes out to you, man. DEFINITELY keep us in the loop here-there are so many great people here who will have your back.

Wish I could contribute, man - you've got some nice gear up there. Wish I knew more about available resources, too - monetary... DO concentrate on getting the best care you can and pull your inner circle close. My girlfriends Dad came through a kind of colon cancer and lived a long, full life after it...

Best to you and prayers your way.

My cousin Chris was diagnosed with colon cancer in her early-40s, and though the battle was hard she came out the other side a winner. She is now 58, and no signs of the cancer remain.

How bout this deal, i'll go halves on the fernades, need someone else to step up on the other half. Then Hammer Jammer keeps the guitar. Sounds simple enough . I'll keep this offer open for a week if some else would buy in. Hope things clarify for you in your situation so you can build a battle plan, best wishes, scott Edited sunday----- match found, deal done, thanks--

I know this must have been a terrible shock for you.

The good news is that with the right treatment you can get over this.

So don't let yourself get too screwed up until you know more.

Its clear that you have many friends here and we are all praying for you.

Archived