Hamer Fan Club Message Center

OMG! Guys, I need your help!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try to take a deep breath and do your best to stay calm as you sort out the options. Whatever you do, do NOT delay. The sooner you get started on treatment, the better.

A friend, many years ago, decided he was tough and would simply wait for it to go away.......By the time he wa officially diagnosed, it did not turn out well for him. You are better for knowing now rather than later.

Best of luck in beating this SOB back!

Sending positive vibes out to you, man. DEFINITELY keep us in the loop here-there are so many great people here who will have your back.

Wish I could contribute, man - you've got some nice gear up there. Wish I knew more about available resources, too - monetary... DO concentrate on getting the best care you can and pull your inner circle close. My girlfriends Dad came through a kind of colon cancer and lived a long, full life after it...

Best to you and prayers your way.

How bout this deal, i'll go halves on the fernades, need someone else to step up on the other half. Then Hammer Jammer keeps the guitar. Sounds simple enough . I'll keep this offer open for a week if some else would buy in. Hope things clarify for you in your situation so you can build a battle plan, best wishes, scott

God bless you my friend.

I know this must have been a terrible shock for you.

The good news is that with the right treatment you can get over this.

So don't let yourself get too screwed up until you know more.

Its clear that you have many friends here and we are all praying for you.

What's your Paypal address?

You just don't how floored I'm with everybodys support right now!!! .... I'm crying right now as I type this.

hamerhead - You don't know hard it is to type this cause I'm not one to hold my hand out "expecting" or "deserving" of a hand out.... I'M EXTREMELY TOUCHED BY YOUR GESTURE, MY GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!!!!! [email protected]

MY GOD, I'M SHOCKED!

I'm gonna send some good vibes your way. Unfortunately due to my car needing $3K of work, and having just bought something big for the house, my CC's are under lock and key, so I can't help out right now. Maybe in the future.

But man, that really sucks. Do they have any staging information about it? best advice is simple: worry about yourself now, not the money. You've gotta kick the cancer in the ass ASAP. I went through a similar thing last year, except it turned out to just be hemorrhoids, which such in an of themselves, but are a lot better than the big C. Keep your mind in the right place. I know its not easy, but try.

Sorry to hear of your illness HamerJammer, prayers have been sent your way.

I may be wrong, but I think some insurances extend past your last work day, maybe for several months,,, it would be worth asking if the layoffs were recent.

Great advice! I'm gonna call my old jobs human resources to see about this!

I'm gonna send some good vibes your way. Unfortunately due to my car needing $3K of work, and having just bought something big for the house, my CC's are under lock and key, so I can't help out right now. Maybe in the future.

But man, that really sucks. Do they have any staging information about it? best advice is simple: worry about yourself now, not the money. You've gotta kick the cancer in the ass ASAP. I went through a similar thing last year, except it turned out to just be hemorrhoids, which such in an of themselves, but are a lot better than the big C. Keep your mind in the right place. I know its not easy, but try.

tbone - your prayers are more than enough! Like I said before I don't "expect" people to offer help. Please just give your family extra hugs for me and be thankful that your there with them and they are there with you. Merry Christmas

Prayers and positive vibes out to you my friend. Was gonna grab the LP to help out but looks like Santa already grabbed it for someone.

Good friends and family will help you thru this.

You're at the top of my good vibe and thoughts list.

Prayers and thoughts with you and your family. I am going to take ib2010 up on his offer. My mom had several bouts with this illness. Keep positive. The mind, heart and soul can really make a difference.

Definitely agree here. Positive mindset works wonders just about everywhere. You WILL beat this. Don't have any doubts. Get your friends and family in the loop. You don't have to face this alone.

Take advantage of support groups etc.

More good advice. Make sure it's a POSITIVE support group that is devoted to the fight, not one that is resigned to the loss. I have some friends in the fight as well, and I can ask them advice if you want. One has been in and out of the hospital for over 6 years now, but not for cancer, for heart problems. His cancer is pretty much a side effect of the anti-rejection drugs he's on. Yet after all this, he's still positive, so keep up the good vibes.

Dude! I am praying for you! Fight and stay positive brother.

I am trying to swing that Tiny Terror to help....may the Great Physician touch you.

Archived