Hamer Fan Club Message Center

OMG! Guys, I need your help!!!!

Hold your head up, smile & take it one day at a time.

Much luck to you man !

Positive vibes are being sent your way from my family. Good luck on the road ahead.

-

Austin

I wish you all the best. I cannot imagine the fear and anxiety you are feeling. Please concentrate on getting well. Money will come. My thoughts and positive healing energy are coming your way.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Now go kicks its ass!!

I wish I could help out. I am thinking about you sir and wish you all the best.

Prayers and positive vibes out to you my friend. Was gonna grab the LP to help out but looks like Santa already grabbed it for someone.

Good friends and family will help you thru this.

Prayers and positive vibes headed your way. Good luck to you!

You're at the top of my good vibe and thoughts list.

I can relate somewhat... Don't waste time thinking. Get the treatment u need a.s.a.p.

Try not to let this overwhelm you.

Take advantage of support groups etc.

I'll be praying for ya!!!

AMAZING! Went to bed early last night due to lack of sleep the night before and just now got up................ my god you guy are the coolest!!! You are making me feel so headstrong to take on this fight! Damn, what a emotional rollercoaster this is.... THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO HAS POSTED!!!!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers and thoughts with you and your family. I am going to take ib2010 up on his offer. My mom had several bouts with this illness. Keep positive. The mind, heart and soul can really make a difference.

thanks Bobby Marshal for the match, i'm pay paled and IN. H+j rock on!!

OK...... apparently you two guys have been sneeking around, plotting and planning.... I'M FREAKIN SPEACHLESS!!!!!!!!

I don't what else to say...just woke up and now feel the tears coming on... DAMN! I"M NEVER GOING TO FORGET THIS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay positive. I wish you the best of luck

Good vibes and thoughts to you here, too.

Prayers! Please keep us informed!

Best wishes and good vibes sent across the pond.

Regards,

Tobias

Prayers and positive vibes out to you, buddy. Keep the chin up and don't give up the fight. You CAN beat this.

Hang tough and strong as you can!

You can beat this. Tell yourself this every morning when you get up. Best wishes and good vibes on their way from my house to yours.

Marc

Prayers and positive vibes sent. You can fight it and win!

Best wishes and good vibes! Keep positive!! You can beat it!

Thank you and THANK YOU AGAIN! I'm getting the good vibes from you guys!! :)

Dude! I am praying for you! Fight and stay positive brother.

I am trying to swing that Tiny Terror to help....may the Great Physician touch you.

Thanks for your prayers and I appreciate your efforts on the Tiny Terror! If you need more room on the price, I'm more than willing to work on it..... and that goes for the other gear as well guys.... I got to build a wall against this senseless freak'n disease and hopefully later on, I can find replacements.

So sorry to hear about what you are going through and definately hope you get through this...My wife works for one of the top colon rectal surgeons in the country, in Stony Brook, New York...If you have any questions and/or concerns on what you are going through, please shoot me a message and I will relay it to my wife and her boss and get back to you immediately!!!...

You have my hopes, prayers and best wishes.

Keep your spirits up, we're all rootin' for ya.

Sorry to hear the unfortunate news. I went through the same feelings as my Dad went though the same thing, and after the procedures he has been cancer free for the last 4 years. I understand it can be scary but be positive. Everyone pulling for you :D

Thank You guys for the encouragement!!! The more I dig for info on Colon Cancer , the more common it seems to be?! Just crazy....

So sorry to hear about what you are going through and definately hope you get through this...My wife works for one of the top colon rectal surgeons in the country, in Stony Brook, New York...If you have any questions and/or concerns on what you are going through, please shoot me a message and I will relay it to my wife and her boss and get back to you immediately!!!...

Thanks for a cool connection! After some appointments Tuesday I'll find out more what's going on.... Thanks for a tip!

Best of luck with the sales. That Tele looks killer!

Got any acoustics coming up?

Thanks! That Tele is a cool looker and its got the "vibe" going on... But, for acoustics other than a pawnshop beater I don't have anything. I was toying with the idea of putting a Piezo in a Tele body that was at the Murkat Manor since its a Thinline that might sorta help fill that void.

Wow, that is a bombshell. Best wishes, fight and stay positive!

I may be wrong, but I think some insurances extend past your last work day, maybe for several months,,, it would be worth asking if the layoffs were recent.

Yes, do as much research as you can on COBRA. I thought employers are required by law to notify their soon-to-be-ex-employees of their ability to qualify.

Just hang in there, and most importantly, try to calm down, which I know is much easier said than done at the moment. Aside from financial issues at hand, do lots of research for lifestyle changes that can improve your condition, which is extremely important to keep the odds in your favor. The Dr. Oz web site may be a good starting point.

Frank

Archived