Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Kevin - some cool Hell content

HAMERMAN

IMHO, HELL is THE metal band of the moment. I sincerely think all the rave reviews, enthusiasm and attention they're getting is more than well-deserved. Their darker brand of classic metal covers a ground which no other band is doing these days. I wish them a lot of success, and I'm very happy that it's a fellow HFC'er who plays there -one of the nicest guys here, I must add.

Congrats tp Kev, and ROCK ON guys!

Sweden Rock Magazine '2011 Album Of The Year'

Rock Hard Magazine (Germany) '2011 Album Of The Year'

Metal Hammer (UK) #6 in their 'Best Of 2011'

Facts supporting what I just said B) -and Kev, it's me who owe you something. ;)

IMHO, HELL is THE metal band of the moment. I sincerely think all the rave reviews, enthusiasm and attention they're getting is more than well-deserved. Their darker brand of classic metal covers a ground which no other band is doing these days. I wish them a lot of success, and I'm very happy that it's a fellow HFC'er who plays there -one of the nicest guys here, I must add.

Congrats tp Kev, and ROCK ON guys!

This. The fact that this is a "brother" band is too awesome too. I'm blown away at your hard work and great tunes Kevin. You've done more for Hamer's rep in the past couple of years than all of the Hamer owners combined. I shit you not.

I'm not even into metal as a rule and I think Human Remains kicks. Kev, you do realize a US tour would mean a load of HFCers in every audience... Ha, might be a good reason to not cross the Atlantic.

I'm not even into metal as a rule and I think Human Remains kicks. Kev, you do realize a US tour would mean a load of HFCers in every audience... Ha, might be a good reason to not cross the Atlantic.

Get some US press like an interview on that metal show then tour. You guys would tear it up in the US.

I mention Human Remains to someone at every show I attend.

...and I wear a HELL T-Shirt at every show I attend. B)

Get some US press like an interview on that metal show then tour. You guys would tear it up in the US.

Or, on Eddie trunk's radio show on Sirius/XM "Eddie trunk Live." That was actually where/how I discovered the new Accept. Never cared for the band before, but they were on about a year and a half ago, played "Blood of Nations." I got the album the next day and that, literally, led me to listen to that album almost every day for a YEAR.

Archived