Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer studio black / crowns & case; Hamer Koa Mirage - HSC; Fender Fotoflame Tele - $600; 2008 Les Paul Traditional (plus top); Fender P-Bass USA S-1 switch; '95 Hamer Studio Wraptail - natural with case

i bought this killer Hamer about 8 yrs ago here on the HFC from Pesocaster, guitar plays great ,has a med size neck , frets are orignal and in great shape , guitar was modded with a single coil in the middle position also has a vol,tone and another toggle switch for coil tapping ..you can get plenty of sounds with this Hamer .. it weighs around 10-11lbs the heavies Hamer I own ..i think the top is Maple .. not sure of the year I would have too check ......1100.00 shipped paypal gift is cool I only ship to CONUS

IMG_0040-1.jpg

IMG_0039-2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple questions.......Which pickups are installed? And how does the switching work to bring in the middle pup?

Thanks.

fender mij tele serial # t039844 . Esquire pickguard 1 pickup , killer foto flame finish .. kluson type tuners& gigbag , $600.00 shipped and gift (paypal) I'm not paying fees lol , if you want to pay the fees we can do regular paypal for $620.00 .

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

just the middle single coil ... to play the single coil the switch in the tone knob positon is the on/off the reg toggle will control the phases (neck single- single coil -songle bridge ) you can shut the single coil off plenty of sounds with this gutar

What's the neck profile like? And is it routed for one or two additional pickups under the guard?

Yeah...I find myself needing no more Teles and at the same time wanting this guitar really bad.

It is routed for the Tele neck pickup. One of you knucklehaids needs to set that Hamburglar free...

hamburglar.jpg

1997 hamer all stock .. removed pick up covers plays great . med neck profile . KILLER guitar

paypal cool or checks money order i will ship to CONUS $850.00

2011-12-01000711.jpg

2011-12-01000607.jpg

2011-12-01000623.jpg

2011-12-01000646.jpg

2011-12-01000543.jpg

I always thought these were interesting guitars.. cool take on the double cut.

hi

would you ship this baby to France?

Sorry to hijack another's thread, but I do have Koa Mirage II I would be able to ship to France as I am in the UK.

So no nasty import taxes. PM me if interested.

Andrew.

The Mirage II with a koa top is a rather rare bird, is it not?

I mean the Mirage I's are all koa-topped from what I've seen, and the Mirage II's are almost always maple-topped, right?

The Mirage II with a koa top is a rather rare bird, is it not?

I mean the Mirage I's are all koa-topped from what I've seen, and the Mirage II's are almost always maple-topped, right?

I would guess there are similar numbers of Koa Mirage I and IIS. And then also similar number of Mirage II Maple tops made later.

None are rare. Koa topped Studios are rare, though.

Most of the examples of the Mirage II I've seen, and the ones that I see showing up on FeeBay, seem to be Koa topped. Maple-topped Mirage II models don't seem to pop up often, and I don't think I've ever seen a maple-topped Mirage I, though that doesn't mean that they don't exist. There's been a Koa-topped Mirage II up on FeeBay for it seems forever, though (no affiliation). It might be helpful to that one, if the first photo you see of it on Feebay ISN'T a closed case! :rolleyes:

2008 GIBSON LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PLUS .PRETTY MUCH ALL STOCK WITH CASE , A FEW BUCKLE MARKS ON THE BACK (NOTHING THROUGH THE FINISH ) pICKGUARD HAS A SMALL CRACK NEAR THE FRONT SCREW .50'S STLYE NECK . SOME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TRADITIONAL AND STANDARDS I FOUND LISTED ON THE FOREM ARE BELOW . THANKS $1800.00 SHIPPED to CONUS paypal / money orders

Standards have that new asymetrical neck, most Traditionals I've tested out have a fat 50's style neck.

Standards come with Burstbucker PUs, Traditionals come w/ 57 Classics.

A few minor differences: Standards come w/ straplocks. I think the tuning keys are different.

The Traditionals are generally held in high regard over at Les Paul Forum

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0068-2.jpg

IMG_0069-1.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

mail.jpg

tradback.jpg

tradneck.jpg

marshalltsl.jpg

Archived