Hamer Fan Club Message Center

the ten most righteous HFC-owned Hamers

veatch

Late entry.

10846417_10205402863741600_1829717832324

In all seriousness, my son's favorite Hamer - ever! :D

When you had the pic of that as your signature he made me scroll back every time he passed by the desk.

I commend you on having raised a son of such fine character and taste. ;):D

Wow, Velorush - is your son already 13, or is he just ahead of the curve on reaching Diablo's maturity level? Time sure flies.

Actually, he just turned 12 in August - can't comment on his maturity level vs. Diablo's, but I have not seen my son in snakeskin tights... :lol:

Wow, Velorush - is your son already 13, or is he just ahead of the curve on reaching Diablo's maturity level? Time sure flies.

Actually, he just turned 12 in August - can't comment on his maturity level vs. Diablo's, but I have not seen my son in snakeskin tights... :lol:

Sheeesh. You put on tights as part of a Halloween costume one lousy time and you're labeled for life. :lol:

ETA- it's difficult to tell but the party's theme was 80's hair metal zombies. Photo doesn't show the ghastly makeup, the scars and torn flesh that also accompanied the wig and tights. I still had a blast and more middle aged women grabbing my butt than during my entire duration as an actual musician in the 80's.

ETA- it's difficult to tell but the party's theme was 80's hair metal zombies. Photo doesn't show the ghastly makeup, the scars and torn flesh that also accompanied the wig and tights. I still had a blast and more middle aged women grabbing my butt than during my entire duration as an actual musician in the 80's.

Sure, for your choices you're derided for a season, but when it's all said and done isn't this the point of any costume?

I'm not really keeping track but to me the most righteous ain't the prettiest or most desirable but the ones that have the richest HFC history and keep getting sold back and fort, round and round. Seems like the big factor is if they are known immediately amongst us by their "The" title. Examples:

• The Punisher
  • The Creamsicle
  • The Aceburst
  • The Phantoglide

The ACEburst WAS cool.

Then it got butchered.

The Sustainblockectomy rendered it completely undesirable in my opinion.

The ACEburst WAS cool.

Then it got butchered.

The Sustainblockectomy rendered it completely undesirable in my opinion.

You asked Polara about the Chap case. Since I have the Swiss-Cheese Chap now, are you still interested in the case?

Wait, when did the Aceburst get butchered? I missed something.

Yep-sustain block removed for lord knows what reason and a wrap tail put on. Ugh.

As a former owner of that one I won't even post a picture of it in its current state.

It's just too freaking awful.

Archived