Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Hamer goldtop P90

2003 Studio Custom Goltop w/90s FS (Not Mine, DavidE's)

After all these years, I only have a few Hamers left. Just traded my Newport (orange with phatcats and bigsby) to Bobbymack. Now it's time to part with my 2003 GTP90. I just never use it. Great crowned and bound Studio Custom Goldtop with P90s. All original. Excellent condition. Comes with the certificate and original hardshell case. This was the second GTP90 I had and this one is much lighter than my first one (there might be an old thread about this one in the archives....). I can get you a weight on my digital postal scale if you'd like. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll take more photos when I get a chance. Price depends on how you want to pay and where you live. I'm shipping via FedEx Ground from Columbus, Ohio. Looking to net $1,000.

Thanks!

HamerStudioCustomGTP901.jpg

HamerStudioCustomGTP902.jpg

HamerStudioCustomGTP903.jpg

HamerStudioCustomGTP904.jpg

HamerStudioCustomGTP905.jpg

HamerStudioCustomGTP906.jpg

I bought a set of Wolfetone P90s from an english guy, livin in Germany, recently. He had a Hamer Goldtop P90 for sale, dot version from the early 90's. Looked like it was in great condition.

Shoot me a pm if you want his contact info. I'm pretty sure he did not sell it yet.

Archived