Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Need a clever name for my Warmoth Tele *pics added*

I took the plunge after a month of dicking around and bought a Warmoth Tele body and neck. I wanted to get my custom water slide decal made for the headstock, but can't really think of anything clever to replace "TELECASTER. I'd hate to leave it that way, but I might just have to. Can anyone here think of any clever replacement names for "TELECASTER"?

I'd post pics of the neck and body, but I no longer have access to my photo hosting.

Neck1.jpg

Neck2.jpg

pt2628A.jpgpt2628D.jpg

How warm(oth)? Got flames? Hellacaster!

I am thinking I should get some logos made up for my homemade speaker cabinets......I was thinking Messy/Booger might work.....Probably get the folks in Petaluma going......

JBennett from the TDPRI designed up a custom tele label for my builds - mine are all 'bastardcasters' . He did a nice job on the design, and I should get the labels in a couple of days. Highly recommended.

I'm liking the Fackyo "BATERMASTER". Kiz, how do you do that? (think of the names, that is)

LOL I don't know. It just came to me.

Not unlike Norman Bates.......Growing up being introduced as, "Here is Mr & Mrs Bates, and their son, Master Bates....."

(Psycho,. and recorded by the Sonics in Seattle)

JBennett from the TDPRI designed up a custom tele label for my builds - mine are all 'bastardcasters' . He did a nice job on the design, and I should get the labels in a couple of days. Highly recommended.

I have not been able to get an e-mail response from Jonathan since his son was born. I must have pissed him off or something. After not hearing from him for over 2 months I decided to go with dry transfer decals from All Out Graphics in Vancouver. Their service has been exceptional.

Resalecaster

lol

Reminds me of a certain green-eyed redhead. How about calling it Toriamos?

tori_amos_1.jpg

Archived