Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Need a clever name for my Warmoth Tele *pics added*

Or, take inspiration from the recent saggy butt, "junk trunk" boo-tay thread......Diss-Ass-Ter

JBennett from the TDPRI designed up a custom tele label for my builds - mine are all 'bastardcasters' . He did a nice job on the design, and I should get the labels in a couple of days. Highly recommended.

I have not been able to get an e-mail response from Jonathan since his son was born. I must have pissed him off or something. After not hearing from him for over 2 months I decided to go with dry transfer decals from All Out Graphics in Vancouver. Their service has been exceptional.

I can't speak for Jonathan about your case, but he responded pretty quick to me and finished off the design a couple days later after he got back from a business trip. I found his email through one of the other forums, and pinged him directly as I'm never really sure about private messages through forums actually getting there lol. Nice work on the design, and I'm just waiting for the decals to arrive. Then I gotta get something up to the point where it needs a decal (I'm better at starting projects than finishing them lol).

always good to know of another source - once you build up the first one you can always think of another few to build. I love Tru-oiled necks and the smaller vintage frets, and building partscasters is the one way to get exactly what I want. Like building PCs.

I'm not married to the pickguard. Thats just the stock pic. I'm gonna try to run without it unless the fretboard overhang is just too hideous.

We're just going to have to take a point away from "BATERMASTER" with that attitude Mr. Kizanski! :D

We're just going to have to take a point away from "BATERMASTER" with that attitude Mr. Kizanski! :D

Hey FACKYOU, mang!

Who put this thing together, Huh?

ME! Dat's who!

Who do I trust?

Me!

Teleblaster has been done to death.

Find another Batermaster...

Sorry I didnt realize. I guess I dont pay enough attention to these kinds of things. I'm not surprised that with would be since its so awesome. haha how about weathercaster or plastercaster?

Teleblaster has been done to death.

Find another Batermaster...

Sorry I didnt realize. I guess I dont pay enough attention to these kinds of things. I'm not surprised that with would be since its so awesome. haha how about weathercaster or plastercaster?

How about the "Janitar"

How about you leave the clever parodies to me and you work on the new HFC site, Brother Theodore?

Edited to add:

Sorry, I was talking to RECHTS last night and some smartass rubbed off on me.

Archived