Hamer Fan Club Message Center

better to give!

Well. Number one son stopped by to grab his suit for grad pics for UNCA! A degree in German. Had to laugh cause suit was too small now ( looks great on me ). He's eyed the 1992 SG since I got it. Told him take it with ya graduate and he flipped! Warmed my shriveled heart lol. I was in such a good mood I sent a delay to my fav mini HFCer

I think you're gonna need a new handle, maybe oldsoftybill? Just joshing with you, your son must be psyched and you must be very proud of his upcoming graduation. Fortunately for me, I get to keep mine for a few more years as my boys still just 6 y.o.

College graduation, crazy thought.

Cool. When our son graduates in 2 months (Communications BA, Univ of San Diego) he would be welcome to a guitar. However, not high on his list of "needs".

Great dad! I understand the sentiment, there is very little I wouldn't give to my kids.

Want to adopt me?

Great dad! I understand the sentiment, there is very little I wouldn't give to my kids.

Want to adopt me?

Sure, but you'll have to follow all the rules!

At my age, that might be hard....But I just might go back to another round of grad school if I had a quilted Artist Ultimate as a dangled reward! :wub:

FWIW, we offered our son the equivalent of a year's tuition (at a pricey private university) as a "bonus" IF he graduated within the allotted 4 years. Guess that was not enough of a motivator----Extra funds go (went) to USD rather than ERIC. Oh well, at least it is coming to an end! :)

FWIW, we offered our son the equivalent of a year's tuition (at a pricey private university) as a "bonus" IF he graduated within the allotted 4 years. Guess that was not enough of a motivator----Extra funds go (went) to USD rather than ERIC. Oh well, at least it is coming to an end! :)

In his defense, there's LOTS to do in San Diego that isn't school work. :D

Archived