Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Who IS that chick?!?!

JJ Paul

Much to my surprise I just saw a profile of a young blonde dudette called Kaleste, playing a bitching Scarab bass.

Who is this gal? :)

I wanta date!!!! :)

JJ Paul

I checked her profile after seeing her on the Homepage and noticed she was a Minnesota person after recognizing the bar her band was playing in. North Star in Rochester, Mn. Sir Daniels town and where I went to high school. I invited her to join in via email but she hasn't posted since she joined or replied to my email. Cool story about her Blitz too. Yes, she is very easy on the eyes and she could have her way with EVERY guitar and bass I own. I( need a nice Minnesota woman in my life. :):):P

Much to my surprise I just saw a profile of a young blonde dudette called Kaleste, playing a bitching  Scarab bass.

Yes, Scarabs are bitching, but that is not what she is playing. That is her blue Blitz bass.

photo-1582.jpg

Damn you're right :)

I kept on trying to look at her eyes and just glanced at the pointy thing she's wielding :P

I really can fall for a woman as soon as she picks up any kind of rock'n'roll paraphernalia.

Including drums, yup.

"Holder of a lonely heart..."

:)

JJ

I've told her of the Minneapolis embassy and Ambassador BRUCE. Shes a firm Rochestronian and I believe will make it up someday..

...I just hope I make it up there someday.

and, btw, you all sound deprived and sex starved :)

Yeah, take it easy guys you're gonna freak her out and make her run away like all the other girls have!! :)

...I just hope I make it up there someday.

and, btw, you all sound deprived and sex starved :)

+2

You DO need to make it up here soon, Dan. We've probably got one more Mpls jam left in us this year, and this will make SIX!!! Don't ask me how I do it. I love you guys!

And yeah, weird thread. I contacted her months ago and invited her to join us for Pam's first visit here this year. She actually replied to me graciously for the invitation to join a bunch of, well, you know, musician guys, at my house. If I were her, I'd be leary, too.

Damn guys,

If I made a faux name of "Hamer2hot" and tossed of some fake pics you guys would act like tards.....Its a chick and yeah she plays Hamers. Lets make her feel like a human please. I think the whole purpose of the board is to make all and every Hamer fan feel welcome.....nice work.

Rock on.

-MattyB

Yep, let's make her welcome as a musician and Hamer player by referring to her hotness and calling her a chick. Sure worked back at at the Kappa Alpha house.

Yeah, take it easy guys you're gonna freak her out and make her run away like all the other girls have!! :)

Not 'run away' :) as much as chill out and lurk in the shadows until the next jam! BTW, if Bruce does have another meeting of the faithful, we're in. And welcome, Kaleste :P

You guys are all just jealous becaus that is my high school picture on her shirt. Thats right....chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do...its usually something exotic.

haha! Good one.

Yeah, she's cute. We had a cutie play bass at the last jam I played at. That's nice.

I really like women. Something about them.

I read nothing rude in JJ or my replies. OK, JJ asked for a date but that is mild and she could have her way with any of my guitars or basses if she liked as long as she doesn't try to remove any from the premises. :) My email to her in the past was an invite to post and a word of admiration of her bass since I beat on one similar to it.

You guys are harsh! I said meow in my 2nd post cause she uses Catwoman as her avatar. Hence the inserted Batman holding a Hamer shot. Besides, I'm 1200 miles away and JJ has an ocean and about 1500 miles of land to traverse also. I think she is pretty safe. :)

OK, why am I defending myself? :P

See you guys at a MInneapolis HFC Jam next year!!!

BTW, St.Pete Jam in the works. More info to follow.

No need. I kinda jumped all over you guys. Wasn't intentional. I had a bad day yesterday.

Sorry guys.

Carry on.

-MattB

HA!! Not one mention of anything remotely sexual in my post either. What's wrong with wanting to meet another female who plays Hamers (there are so few here) ? Besides, I even put a wink in my post. SHEESH! Settle down will ya.

Joe

HA!! Not one mention of anything remotely sexual in my post either. What's wrong with wanting to meet another female who plays Hamers (there are so few here) ? Besides, I even put a wink in my post. SHEESH! Settle down will ya.

Joe

Yeah guys, settle down!

Speaking of females that play Hamers, I tried to hook up with Lita Ford a long time ago. But then along came that damn restraining order!

Man, I hate when that happens! :unsure:

Yeah, I once had a misunderstanding about the meaning of a "restraining order". I thought it meant I had to keep her chained in the basement. Geez-THAT was a tough one to talk my way out of. :unsure:

I keed, I keed...

Archived