Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The "I finally got the cajones" sale................

hey hamer peeps!!!!!!!!!! first off i will get pics up in photobucket manana , so been thinkin about this for a while but i finally have gotten the cajones up to pack up the familia and make a go of it in nashville , i know i'm ready and have lots of contacts and friends there , which leads me to a massive gear consolidation and liquidation , prices include shipping , take off 4% for paypal gift option , only things i'm looking for are a les paul or lp style guitar with thinner 60's style neck and a 1x10 open back cab , also need a bridge phat cat and a neck single coil , probably will add more stuff in the coming days , don't be shy guys , if interested in a particular thing message me for details or call me at 561-602-0880 , be cool............ :D

early 90's trans white t-51 - sold

early 90's tobacco burst daytona - sold

1994 ibanez as-80 - $425

boogafunk theile cab with evm12l (50 -60 hours) - $300

ada mp1 with art midi footswitch - $150

celestion v30 - $60

celestion anniversary 10 - $55

crate vintage club vc50h head - $275

May I be the first to pre welcome you and family to Nashville!

If need anything, lmk Harry.

J

mucho gracias hermano , will have to hook up fo sho.............

I am sencing a Murkat HFC Jam a que this summer....mmmmm

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

I'm there! Need to bring a few thing directly to you anyway. Lets get it done!

I'm free the next two weekends it that helps?

i'll be there the weekend of may 12 doing spme playing at tootsies , would love to see you guys , also could use some advice on places with good school systems no more than 20 miles from downtown - hendersonville , murfeesboro????????be cool............

good luck broseph! i hear they need more killer guitarists in nashville :P .

swing thru greensboro on yer way if you can, me casa es su casa.

thanks bro , tried callin ya the other day , change yer digits????????? wanna know about the mini rec , very interested.............

That Daytona's extremely cool-looking! Couldn't afford at this point, but knew it was a bargain. CLEARLY a bargain, having seen it! The black metal is striking against that burst.

I'm getting a lot of eye candy from this board, these days... ;)

somebody should grab this theile cab , it is brutal!!!!!!!!!!!! if you're a rock or metal guy you will love it , and built like a tank............. :D

Archived