Hamer Fan Club Message Center

If I'm reading this correctly, you guys are considering raising money for me to replace the Epi Paul. If that's correct, (please correct me if it's not correct), I greatly appreciate the offer, but I'd much rather see the money go to a worthy cause, Special Olympics for example, or use the funds to buy a decent guitar for a kid who can't afford one.

I took a risk on a trade, got burned, and will have the guitar fixed. After the repair is done, I'll be perfectly satisfied with the Epi, and I really wouldn't feel comfortable accepting any money.

I must admit that Kiz's idea about torching it Jimi-style was tempting at first, but I just can't destroy a guitar, knowing that there are kids all over this country who would greatly appreciate having a decent instrument.

I must admit that Kiz's idea about torching it Jimi-style was tempting at first, but I just can't destroy a guitar, knowing that there are kids all over this country who would greatly appreciate having a decent instrument.

And that's when the thread took a most unfortunate turn...

You should at least torch the case. Again, is the value of the time you'll spend cleaning the previous owner's filth out of it worth saving $50 or so on a new one?

You should at least torch the case. Again, is the value of the time you'll spend cleaning the previous owner's filth out of it worth saving $50 or so on a new one?

Yeah, and while it's burning, smash the fucking guitar and throw it in there.

Preferably to ACE OF SPADES!!

Archived