Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Harem Appreciation Thread

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I will play. Hamer "Harem?" How about some "group-ie" shots?

Tally "Ho".....

IMG_0300.jpg

The onliest "Double Ds" around here (on the left). On a wife that is 5'0" and 97 pounds, that would be WAY overkill......

Or maybe Newport would be the flavor of the day(?) What would a harem be without some sexy curves?

IMG_0296.jpg

Monaco (Lewinsky?) Okay. so there is a Newport in there....Speaking of Monica, note the thicker body(?)

IMG_0301.jpg

I KNEW there was another Monaco floating around.........

IMG_0272.jpg

Okay.....Twelve at a time(?)

IMG_0294.jpg

That is about it.......No "glamour" shots.......Just a quick set up in front of "Dad's workbench" (the solid 600 pounder he'd have helped me build if he had lasted until we got moved up here).

Thanks for starting this thread and giving me the kick in the butt I needed to shake off the inertia and take some pictures.

Calipics103.jpg

-Bobby

Better pic, please! Those look f-ing amazing. Wanna see them in better light. :D

Still have the yellow-the silver sparkle (the last guitar Hamer did in that finish) is out there in circulation somewhere-that was a good one.

018_15A-1.jpg

I was just thinking. It misses one in sea foam green with a white shell pickguard.

018_15A-1.jpg

I was just thinking. It misses one in sea foam green with a white shell pickguard.

Funny you mention that = when Serial ordered the silver sparkle one, that's almost what I pulled the trigger on getting. I ended up doing a custom B12-M instead. No regrets, but that would have been freakin' cool.

Archived