Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Harem Appreciation Thread

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay......Did I post this one here before? Likely not......

IMG_10081_zpskvnbgqay.jpg

IMG_10091_zpszlrzt76b.jpg

All nice, but that red one - oof!

Possibly one of the nicest Hamer collections around.... that red one is probably a custom order from the early 90s... candy apple red I would guess... pure awesomeness!

Say hello to the Monaco family... If one knows that 'Monaco' is the italian word for Munich then this is the right choice for someone living in Bavaria.

Sadly I sold of the red M III I had. Biiig mistake...

post-108077-0-67984800-1443863448_thumb.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

for all the guits i loved before

who traveled in and out my door.

broke the headstock off my Rick

chipped her tooth upon my d!@k

she earned a boot in the ass as she sashayed out the door.

Ahhh.....once again giving Lennon & McCartney a run for their money, eh? :rolleyes:

Cheers and Happy Easter!

caddie

OK, USA Hamer guitars first, then the whole flock of Hamers, only non hamer is the 1980 D'Agostino LPC. Missing are the XT Junior and the not yet shipped Korina Junior. Will have to update after with the pair after the USA Junior arrives.DSC_0017_zpsaimeibs3.jpgDSC_0031_zpsy5ntpucs.jpg

The best line up of Hamers I've owned. From left: '07 Standard Custom, '98 Phantom Custom (my first Hamer), '79 Sunburst (my favorite Hamer), '08 Talladega Pro, '00 SB-77 Sunburst, '02 Gretsch Spectra Sonic (made by Hamer), and a part of my case collection.

IMG_8716_zpspbn3w7s7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2016 at 6:54 PM, geowolves said:

OK, USA Hamer guitars first, then the whole flock of Hamers, only non hamer is the 1980 D'Agostino LPC. Missing are the XT Junior and the not yet shipped Korina Junior. Will have to update after with the pair after the USA Junior arrives.  Updated, Junior has arrived!DSC_0017_zpsaimeibs3.jpgDSC_0031_zpsy5ntpucs.jpg

DSC_0233_zpsbzjcbvaz.jpg

Archived