Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Harem Appreciation Thread

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

I see Mobster's red Standard with the reverse headstock in there too!
Quite a group there!

Red Molly, I was wondering where that one went too.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the nice compliments. I wish I was worthy of my collection, playing-wise.  

The bass is a 5 string Impact bass. It sounds really good.

8 hours ago, ecnal said:

Yep.  I had forgotten what it was called. One of the Standards on the right matches it

Cool. That's the only other one I have seen besides mine. Nice collection! Cheers! 

• 2 months later...

I had an idea to do a Harem picture using 24" pieces of rebar. I stuck little felt feet on the top of each rod so it wouldn't hurt the back of the headstock. Hats off to those of you that take good guitar pics. It's a f-ing bitch to get the angle and the lighting right.

Anyway, here's how it turned out.

Left to right: '96 Cruise Bass 5 string, '03 Superpro, '04 Superpro A/E, '94 Special L/E Quilt, '06 Newport Custom Filtertron, '94 Duotone, '91 Sunburst, '03 Duotone Custom, '05 Duotone Custom P90

And here's a closeup of the '91 Sunburst that just arrived Wednesday.

Hamer Guitar Shoot 006 (1024x768).jpg

Hamer Guitar Shoot 007 (1024x768).jpg

Hamer Guitar Shoot 008 (768x1024).jpg

57 minutes ago, Camstone said:

I had an idea to do a Harem picture using 24" pieces of rebar. I stuck little felt feet on the top of each rod so it wouldn't hurt the back of the headstock. Hats off to those of you that take good guitar pics. It's a f-ing bitch to get the angle and the lighting right.

Anyway, here's how it turned out.

Left to right: '96 Cruise Bass 5 string, '03 Superpro, '04 Superpro A/E, '94 Special L/E Quilt, '06 Newport Custom Filtertron, '94 Duotone, '91 Sunburst, '03 Duotone Custom, '05 Duotone Custom P90

And here's a closeup of the '91 Sunburst that just arrived Wednesday.

Hamer Guitar Shoot 006 (1024x768).jpg

Hamer Guitar Shoot 007 (1024x768).jpg

Hamer Guitar Shoot 008 (768x1024).jpg

Very nice! Love the duotone on the right and of course the Newport!  Cool photo! Cheers!

Archived