Hamer Fan Club Message Center

6/11/2012, well I have 1 project that will have to be on hold for a while. I have met my max limit and I'm shutting the search down.

Looking for a 90's P90 Loaded Special. Wide Flat Necks need not apply. Looking for Mid90s Medium Round or Later Vintage Carve.

how about a sustain block special with custom wound epi wilshire reissue P90's with your choice of maple top,

or all mahogany with opaque color?

;)

I've only seen one guitar that fits the desicription of what you're looking for. Kind of. It was a chambered Studio with P90's. But it was all-Korina, not mahogany. Good luck in the search.

-

Austin

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly interesting. '93 or '94, medium medium neck. Formerly owned by Ed Rechts.

Significantly beat up but no breaks or playability issues. I bought it to do this to it:

After BCR Greg conversion to Pigtail Wraptail

100_5680.jpg

After application of photo-reverse version of one of Uncle Rick's graphics. Vinyl decal, removable.

100_5834Smaller.jpg

Rocks hard. Give a shout if there's any interest.

This search has been canceled. My Stable is now full.

So - you're finally sick of living in the doghouse, too.

You had a good run, my friend. A good run.

It was a great run, and I do believe that priority's change and I have a great set of guitars with no need to move any of them. Want yes, Need no and that's what it comes down to. Last one will be in my hands next week and the last of any guitar funds goes with it. Next Year the Tele Build will start one slow agonizing piece at a time. Just for sanity's sake. :)

It was a great run, and I do believe that priority's change and I have a great set of guitars with no need to move any of them. Want yes, Need no and that's what it comes down to. Last one will be in my hands next week and the last of any guitar funds goes with it. Next Year the Tele Build will start one slow agonizing piece at a time. Just for sanity's sake. :)

Famous last words...

Somebody bet him...

Its not that kind of never. I have found what I "need" for now and will withdraw from any further purchases as far as guitars go. I will let someone else have all the fun around here.

And I'm going on a diet.

It's 'make believe' day, right?

When you run out of money to buy food, its kind of a forced diet. When I leaned up, I didn't really see the end coming until it smacked me in the face.

This is the real test, being happy with what you have. Just sit back and enjoy because when one addiction goes sometimes it just gets replaced with another. It could get ugly around here.

Just a temporary rehab stint. Like a court appointed requirement over said period of time. Habits can be hard to break, some will say.

Wish you luck on being good. B)

Somebody bet him...

Its not that kind of never. I have found what I "need" for now and will withdraw from any further purchases as far as guitars go. I will let someone else have all the fun around here.

I have read these kind of sentences from Feynman before. Some people still post them in their signature.

No believer here.

Archived