Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Vintage S

Hi all. I have a 1995 Vintage S I'd like to sell. It's in great shape, but probably needs a good cleaning. It has Rio Grande Mid Bottom pickups installed by BCR Greg a few years ago. I also have the original pu's included.

Hopefully the pics load. I have higher rez pics if anyone wants. The pics make the guitar look a little brighter than it is. I am definitlely no photographer.

I'm looking to get $1000.00 for it. I don't post a lot, but have been a member here for a very very long time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do the best I can to answer.

thanks,

Rob

as it is, a Vintage S with the standard pups just smokes.

Wonder what it must sound like with a set of *good* pups.

Damnity!!!!

Did you buy this one from me? Looks familiar. I had one and shortly after I sold it, it wound up going to Greg for some work. I'd like to have a vintage S again. I just passed on hectorp's a few months ago.

Edited to add: It is indeed the same one I used to own. I bought it from chris in 2001. (found the old email). Tempting. Here's an old pic I saved

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. I just received this guitar from Rob a day ago. Rob said this guitar needed to be cleaned up in an email - but it was dead mint and clean to boot. Plus he packed it to survive a nuclear assault. Why the hell did I sell this to begin with - it's awesome. Plus it looks killah.

hahaha...Silent, it did have some protection around it during shipping. Glad you're happy with the guitar, it really is a great one. Now to get the Archtop Custom photoed and up.

take care,

Rob

Archived