Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Harder To Be A Scumbag At Concerts

Since when did metal concerts and sporting events become akin to attending the opera?

Maybe when the ticket prices started eclipsing opera ticket prices?

:D

Since when did metal concerts and sporting events become akin to attending the opera?

Maybe when the ticket prices started eclipsing opera ticket prices?

:D

Good point. I'm too broke and too uncouth to be allowed at public events anymore.

No access to those of us who are not members...........

Oh, well. Sorry.

Asshole hit a girl in the face as he pushed his way through. Guess which one he is in the photo?

483239_10150899914217051_1501610944_n.jpg

Some Iron Maiden fans posted a cell phone photo of him on Facebook and within a day they found him.

By the way, see the kid in the front? The parents used him to work their way up front. He could be crushed, but at least Mom and Dad would have a good spot.

That's why I only do reserved seating events. Still get douchebags, but it's a shit ton better...

I'm going with the least obvious one, the guy behind the guy with the hat. But it probably is the guy with the goatee, the tats and the Harley shirt.

so, which one is he? I see a bunch of potentially jerky people. The guy with the harley davidson shirt maybe?

I'm going with the least obvious one, the guy behind the guy with the hat. But it probably is the guy with the goatee, the tats and the Harley shirt.

Yup. The guy with the goatee, earrings, and Iron Maiden tattoo in the center.

From the followups on the IM message board they are outing the guy on Facebook.

There is nothing private about a concert in a place of public accommodation. If you don't want to be publicly tagged as an asshole, don't do asshole things in public.

Pushing is expected. Punching a chick is not just having a good time. Period.

Remember the good old days when this type of moron would scream "play free bird" then mega-barf, and pass out in his own puddle of puke? Ahhh good times.

morningstar

Iron Maiden still draws that big of a crowd?! I'm shocked.

From what I understand, they've sold close to 100 million albums worldwide..... so just for kicks, assume 3 million a year, for 32 years.... that's some nice pocket change.

The DC venue was 25,000... 10k in the pavilion, 15k on the lawn... I was in the packed pavilion and recall looking back at the lawn at one point.... everybody was standing, and there were people for as far as you could see in every direction.

Agree w/Turdus - I looked into buying Pavillion seats for the DC show a few weeks after they went on sale, and got the "Lawn Only" option.

"Nissan Pavillion/Jiffy Lube Live" isn't worth the drive for lawn seats for me.

Archived