Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It's been a while since I have sold anything on HFC but I am back with three incredible offerings. UPDATE: The STUD and THE LP are now sold. Hurry if you want this beauty!

SOLD SOLD SOLD1985 Les Paul Custom in Pewter metallic. This Guitar is in very good condition with no repairs EVER. The only work done was a recent refret and set-up. 60s neck profile and plays like a dream with insanely low action (you can chnge that if you like). There are a few visible flas but nothing bad. Some surface ware from playing but much less than your average 27 vintage les paul. The bass pickup ring is cracked (plastic) so if you want to replace, it will run you $20 the 3-way knob tip (plastic screw on) is cracked and needs replacing $3 and one of the tone knobs has an air bubble in it $9 for all four. These are purely cosmetic and are really part of the charm of owning a vintage guitar. I cannot overstress how sweet this guitar sounds. $2699 or comparable trade.

Next up is my 2005 Studio. I love the tone combination of Maple Mahogany and rosewood. She's gorgeous to look at too ain't she? What can I say that you would not already know? Well, I have 7 Studio's mainly Custom's and this one out plays them all. -Really it is awesome. The neck is 60s prof and is you guessed it set up nice and low. I have to say this is my favorite Seymour Duncan Equipped guitar. Simply awesome. SOLD with non OHSC.

Finally,I wanted to see if there is any intrest in buying or trading for one of my rarebirds. I have a beautiful, I mean Beautiful (and rare) USA Hamer B12S. It is a double cutaway curly maple back and frony in Hamers 59' Burst. 6 per side tunders, V headstock and Rosewood board with nice wide-flat neck profile, EMG pickups, active electronics, 2 volume and 1 tone control with original case and everything.

There is one on ebay right now, that is no where near as nice as mine for $2600. Which I think is on the high side so let's call it $2250 OBO

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03443.jpg

DSC03152.jpg

DSC03153.jpg

DSC03154.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

DSC03222.jpg

DSC03223.jpg

DSC03224.jpg

I REARRY rike that Res Paur!!

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to see if there is any intrest in buying or trading for one of my rarebirds. I have a beautiful, I mean Beautiful (and rare) USA Hamer B12S. It is a double cutaway curly maple back and frony in Hamers 59' Burst. 6 per side tunders, V headstock and Rosewood board with nice wide-flat neck profile, EMG pickups, active electronics, 2 volume and 1 tone control with original case and everything.

There is one on ebay right now, that is no where near as nice as mine for $2600. Which I think is on the high side so let's call it $2250 OBO

Any Intrest here around $2500 or similar trade value. Prefer a 6 string Warrior or guitar in trade... What have you got? Hit me up.DSC03434.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

DSC03440.jpg

DSC03443.jpg

Archived