Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Queen+Adam Lambert

When I said Lambert was flaming, and Freddy was not, I know they both were/are gay. Freddy was more manly in his gayness, he had cool rock guy traits too, which I didn't mind watching. The Lambert guy moves more like a woman on stage. I'm not gay bashing or anything, I just don't like Lamberts stage presence. It's not costumes that I don't like either, it's the way he walks and moves that I don't care for.

Cool Beans

Gene Wallace

Maybe he wants to cover Kerry Ellis, certainly without the legs.

Was Lambert wearing a miniskirt or something?

Sexuality means nothing.

Mercury's candy striped hot pants and suspenders combo was more a fashion statement about the late 70's and early 80's than it was a display of flamboyant sexuality.

What people do in their own time behind closed doors is none of our business.

Flame on Lambert.

Was Lambert wearing a miniskirt or something?

Sexuality means nothing.

Mercury's candy striped hot pants and suspenders combo was more a fashion statement about the late 70's and early 80's than it was a display of flamboyant sexuality.

What people do in their own time behind closed doors is none of our business.

Flame on Lambert.

I personally don't care if the guy is a flamer, or soaking wet... I think the band as a a whole needs to work the image... and that would include May losing the white sneakers, lol.

Let's go ahead and say it, May needs to either dye, or cut his hair.

wha!? :o

and what is wrong with long grey hair?

HA! I thought about you after I posted, Jay. See, your's is wavy. That's cool. Doesn't work with May's curly factor. It's on par with the Almost Queen dude's wig, up close.

then The Show Must Go On. Crazy powerful vocal from Adam on that one.

excellent. Yes, Adams a bit broadway, but that fits Queens music.

another good one.

Love Queen, Miss Freddy, but I believe he definitely would approve-Thank Goodness the Show is Going on.

Let's go ahead and say it, May needs to either dye, or cut his hair.
wha!? :o and what is wrong with long grey hair?
HA! I thought about you after I posted, Jay. See, your's is wavy. That's cool. Doesn't work with May's curly factor. It's on par with the Almost Queen dude's wig, up close.

Lifelong Queen fan, but May's looking a little "old Bilbo" to me.

Bilbo-bruchtal.jpg

then The Show Must Go On. Crazy powerful vocal from Adam on that one.

excellent. Yes, Adams a bit broadway, but that fits Queens music.

another good one.

He looks a bit too young and I remembered him hitting some wrong notes in previous shows, but the videos above prove he does have it. I'll swallow my tongue and look forward to watch Queen + Adam Lambert on tour. I'm convinced!

Archived