Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2006 Gibson Firebird V, 1984 Robin Freedom I Bass

2006 Gibson Firebird V

IMG_0209.JPG

Cherry finish. Almost like new condition. Just some ever-so-slight buckle scratches (and I'm talking one or two) on the back. They're actually too faint for me to photograph, but I can't in good conscience tell you that there's nothing there.

Previous owner added Seymour Duncan Antiquity pickups because he hated the originals (which I do not have).

Otherwise it's almost unplayed condition.

'60's Slim Taper neck, frets are like new, no dings or gouges on the pointy areas…

OHSC in great condition with case candy.

$1400 shipped and PayPal'd.

1984 Robin/ESP Freedom I Bass

freedom12.jpg

This bass plays beautifully. That said, I'm in clean out mode, and I have to be honest with myself: I don't play bass.

Recently received a full set up and a new set of strings.

OHSC missing center latch, but otherwise in great condition.

$550 shipped and PayPal'd.

I'm going to do my best to avoid entertaining trades, but you're just going to offer them anyway, so bring 'em on.

Prices include shipping and PayPal. Please use the Gift option if you don't mind...

I could be talked into shipping to Canada (did you ever think you'd read that from me?), but shipping will not be included and I can't be responsible for the US Lost Office's actions.

Questions? Comments? Upset stomach?

Email or PM me.

Kiz,

Sent a pm already. Shouldn't the SB serial be ink stamped? Font type looks different too? Was neck heal repaired also? Looks to be a different shade of red there? Maybe a good 'take out' player. Thanks!

dave

The Robin Bass is cool, if it's like the one I have from that same era it's got a fat neck that's not too wide. If it was medium scale I would have already bought it but I'm just a long scale pussy. Tommy Shannon played one of these with SRV at times.

Archived